Make Me an Offer on Your Unwanted Strange Items!

Joel
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Make Me an Offer on Your Unwanted Strange Items!

Post by Joel » Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:25 pm

Edit 2: I decided to redo this post once again. Instead of listing specific Strange items I want, I'll just leave it up to you to offer me something, and I'll consider it in turn. Again, I've provided two links to my TF2 inventory and a spreadsheet of community-voted item prices.

My Inventory (TF2B)
My Inventory (OPTF2)
A List of Community-Voted Prices for Items
Last edited by Joel on Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:06 am, edited 9 times in total.

prang
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Re: Make Me an Offer If You Have These Unwanted Strange Item

Post by prang » Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:25 pm

http://www.tf2outpost.com/backpack/76561197960471627

Not sure if the link will work but I have almost a page of strange weapons. Many of them are doubles, if you want any let me know.

Zork Nemesis
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Zork Nemesis » Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:42 pm

I'm just gonna go and point out: Strange Kritzkrieg is the most expensive strange weapon on the trade market due to it being in a discontinued crate that was taken down shortly after the community market went up, or something like that (in addition to being a popular medigun in general). A Kritzkrieg will end up running you close to a Max's head in value (which is worth about 2 sets of Earbuds). The Sapper and Invis Watch are also worth considerable amounts, though not to the extent of the Kritzkrieg. Salvaged Crate drops are always going to have hefty price tags unfortunately; I remember having to pay out the ass to get my strange Gunsligner, and I was lucky enough to get it about a week before that particular crate was retired.

As for the rest: I open crates on a regular basis. If I come across something you're looking for you'll be the first to know. On that same note: I'm sitting on a Strange Enforcer if you're looking for that too.

This is hard to be cool and suave while being informative at the same time. Goddamn my coolness.
In my experience, common sense isn't too common.

Joel
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by Joel » Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:45 pm

Yeah, I won't be getting a Strange Kritzkrieg, Sapper, or Invisibility Watch anytime soon; I have them listed at the top simply because I'd really like to obtain those. Otherwise, I'm much better off settling with the other items.

And prang, I saw your backpack and found some items I might like, but I don't yet have enough metal for some of those items. However, I'd like to make a hat-to-hat trade with you, if you don't mind. Are you willing to trade your Hat of Cards for a German Gonzila? I've always wanted that hat, and I already have two German Gonzilas. If not, that's fine. If you're willing to make the trade, though, just add me and we'll talk.