Plinko
Server Admin
Server Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Re: List your Epic Fails

Post by Plinko » Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:45 pm

I was trying to take a tour around the continent my castle is on. I walked for two days and managed to gather a few hundred clay on the trip. So when night fell on the third day I dug a hole, built furnaces to make bricks as my inventory was full. I started digging to while away the time and also because I wasn't carrying a lot of coal, so I needed more. I dug all the way down to a waterfall cavern. Having found basically no coal so far, I explored, making frequent trips back up to shuffle clay and bricks. I found about 40 iron, 8 gold and 10 diamonds as the cavern led to lava rivers during two trips back and forth. On the third trip I found a cavern that led up and away into darkness, so I dug myself a stairway up to it and then promptly fell into a one block hole right back into the lava pool, losing everything except maybe 120 clay being fired in the furnaces. Except I have no idea where I was in relation to my castle so I probably won't find that before the bricks disappear.
"I made all my gold into pants" - Ignatius

tsmitho
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by tsmitho » Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:07 am

story of my epic fail:
tsmitho playing minecraft
the end :P

| AMD Phenom 9950 Black Edition | ATI 5830 | 4GB Corsair Dominator PC6400 | ASUS Board | Liquid Cooled |

Cpt._Keyes
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Cpt._Keyes » Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:13 am

MasterChef wrote:
Dog wrote:
1. While filling a trough to make obsidian, I fell in and died, losing all my diamond armor and stuff.
Just did this. After spending forever getting 2 and a half stacks of obsidian. I'm gonna go cry now.

did this...and lost all my diamond
CG6505 CPT Nelson LCDR Wischmeier AST1 Skimin AMT2 Nichols-4SEP08
CG1705 LCDR Barnes LT Bryant AMTC Seidman AET2 Grigonis AET2 Beacham AMT2 Moletzsky AMT3 Kreder-29OCT09
CG6017 LT Krueger AMT1 Hoke AMT2 Banks-07JUL10
CG6535 LCDR Taylor LTjg Cameron ASTC Jorge AET3 Knight-29FEB12
WPB87340-2 BMC Terrell Horne-2Dec12
WMSL751 BM3 Obendorf-18DEC13

Pine
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Pine » Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:59 pm

Yesterday I was chopping down some trees in Taco's tree farm when a couple creepers jumped out of the tops of the trees and blew up and killed me. Then after I got back from my 20 minute on/off minecart ride I resumed my tree chopping only to have a sapling grow right where I was standing and kill me.

Taco's tree farm is very dangerous

MrBlah
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by MrBlah » Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:02 pm

Gotta watch out for them young trees now.
Eater of Potatoes, since 2008.

I am driven by two main philosophies: know more today about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you.
― Neil deGrasse Tyson

TTHREAZ
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by TTHREAZ » Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:47 pm

TTHREAZ wrote:Sigh. I'm both pissed and depressed. My desire to play is nonexistent for today. I think I need a grieving period.
Why, hello there, "Peaceful" setting. How I love you when all I want to do is dig around. :D

Tungsten
Villun
Villun

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Tungsten » Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:11 pm

While helping my friend build a castle, I came up with the brilliant idea to make a moat.

So I had water flowing around the castle, and a one block wide foot bridge. I thought to myself, "This is nice, I like this."

Unfortunately, the moat just created a quick way for monsters to get to the front door and not catch on fire when the sun comes out...

It's also good at drowning pigs.

tsmitho
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by tsmitho » Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:47 pm

once i mined 8 diamond and 12 gold with stone picks before i realized it just destroyed them

| AMD Phenom 9950 Black Edition | ATI 5830 | 4GB Corsair Dominator PC6400 | ASUS Board | Liquid Cooled |