Another End Portal (Stella and Turtlz, this concerns you!)

For the denizens of the Minecraft servers
black_and_blue
Server Admin
Server Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Another End Portal (Stella and Turtlz, this concerns you!)

Post by black_and_blue » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:53 pm

So, I've mostly been trying to play the game with as little help from others as possible. At the beginning of the game, I took just enough supplies from the spawn to be able to walk to the location where I intended to build, and then, when I got there, I threw it all away and started from nothing except for a bed so that I would be able to spawn there if I died.

I've basically been playing the game the same ever since. The latest task that I gave myself was to find a Stronghold using only Eyes of Ender that I got from Endemen that I killed myself in the overworld. Yesterday, I found my stronghold more than 10,000 overworld blocks from where I started.

There are currently 4 out of 12 Eyes of Ender placed in the End Portal, and I would absolutely love to complete the End Portal, once again using only Eyes of Ender that I get from Endermen I kill myself in the overworld, thus adding one more portal to The End.

The only problem is, there aren't exactly very many strongholds on the map, and the one I found is directly underneath Stella & Turtlz's home. What is people's opinion on this? Is this an acceptable thing to do, or would that be modifying other people's stuff? I'm a bit on the fence here - it is directly underneath their home, but then there are only 3 strongholds on the map.

Stella and Turtlz, I am especially interested in your opinion, since it is your home that is directly above the stronghold.

kkpyro
USV Leadership
USV Leadership

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Re: Another End Portal (Stella and Turtlz, this concerns you

Post by kkpyro » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:34 am

I don't think Turtlz is going to be back...Stella either, TBH.
Nothing Ville related, just RL issues with computers and such.
Neither visit the forums much.

I know them both in RL, I'll check in with them.

Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire
The Ville Cup 2012- [SOLTAN] Solis Tanquam
Dustbowl loves Warpath 2013-CDi
The Ville Cup 2013- [T^5] Tuber's Truly Terrifying Tater Tots
The Ville Cup 2014- <gTa> Goat Theft Anonymous

Flyte
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Flyte » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:33 pm

black_and_blue wrote:So, I've mostly been trying to play the game with as little help from others as possible.
b&b never needs help

John Doe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by John Doe » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:49 pm

If you have seen the colors in his base, you know that he needs help ! Professional Help !!!

Everything is black....and blue so blue! Not one bit of Purple, not even a speck ! I am pretty sure that violates some sort of Ville Player Agreement, to play with nothing purple present on their person.....

B & B, I was under the impression that all the strongholds were identified early on and I believe they have all been explored and plundered but I may be mistaken. Since there are only 3 per server as I understand it I dont think any one person can lay claim to a stronghold, that they are a community resource so to speak and that people should not destroy the end portal but share it. As for resources in the stronghold, its pretty much first come first served.

JD

LadeeeDuke
USV Leadership
USV Leadership

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by LadeeeDuke » Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:22 pm

John Doe wrote:If you have seen the colors in his base, you know that he needs help ! Professional Help !!!

Everything is black....and blue so blue! Not one bit of Purple, not even a speck ! I am pretty sure that violates some sort of Ville Player Agreement, to play with nothing purple present on their person.....

B & B, I was under the impression that all the strongholds were identified early on and I believe they have all been explored and plundered but I may be mistaken. Since there are only 3 per server as I understand it I dont think any one person can lay claim to a stronghold, that they are a community resource so to speak and that people should not destroy the end portal but share it. As for resources in the stronghold, its pretty much first come first served.

JD
That was my understanding as well.

black_and_blue
Server Admin
Server Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by black_and_blue » Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:09 pm

It is done. Another End portal is now open underneath Stella and Trutlz's house.

At some point I'll probably also open another Nether portal that goes to that one too.