TheVille Guilds Or Animal Husbandry for Goats

Here you will find the queries of our honored Ville residents and the helpful responses.
spm97
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by spm97 » Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:10 pm

I have a lot of games just sitting around gathering dust...

Like COD 3

I really need to play those games.

Spam

PS - Didn't this thread start by discussing the differences in the Guilds ???
[img]https://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a114/Artican_M/spammers.gif[/img]

Guardian
Villun
Villun

Ville Awards

Post by Guardian » Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:08 am

[quote="Infusions";p="132753"][quote="Guardian";p="132750"]
[quote="jim beam";p="132416"]Remember guild wars are not allowed! Thats is something everyone has forgot. But regular wars are ok and so are goat wars!!!!!!!!!! Which have been declaired!!!!!!!!![/quote]

What? Guild wars is not allowed?

But it's such a fun game.
[/quote]

If only I knew how to actually play that game, I might be semi-good.

Now its just sitting in my closet collecting dust with my Flatout PC game. :<[/quote]

... how could you not understand how to play it.... like at what point are you stuck at.

Infusions
Villun
Villun

Ville Awards

Post by Infusions » Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:36 pm

[quote="Guardian";p="133113"]
[quote="jim beam";p="132416"]Remember guild wars are not allowed! Thats is something everyone has forgot. But regular wars are ok and so are goat wars!!!!!!!!!! Which have been declaired!!!!!!!!![/quote]

[/quote]

Now its just sitting in my closet collecting dust with my Flatout PC game. :<[/quote]

... how could you not understand how to play it.... like at what point are you stuck at.
[/quote]

Well, I followed this one person and then I got a mission and just stalked them around until the mission was done!

Then I got all these spells and haven't the slightest clue on how to use them properly!

And now I just have no idea where to go to get a task to work on. And even if I have a task, WHICH I THINK I MIGHT, I keep getting killed because all I do is hit people and not use my spells.

Hooray. c:
[url=http://lolschach.blogspot.com/][img]http://g.imagehost.org/0572/LOL_6.png[/img][/url]

KRG
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Re: TheVille Guilds Or Animal Husbandry for Goats

Post by KRG » Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:38 pm

I have a butt and you do too. Let's be friends.

Guardian
Villun
Villun

Ville Awards

Post by Guardian » Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:44 am

[quote="Infusions";p="133195"][quote="Guardian";p="133113"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well, I followed this one person and then I got a mission and just stalked them around until the mission was done!

Then I got all these spells and haven't the slightest clue on how to use them properly!

And now I just have no idea where to go to get a task to work on. And even if I have a task, WHICH I THINK I MIGHT, I keep getting killed because all I do is hit people and not use my spells.

Hooray. c:[/quote]

All you do is click the spells while attacking someone...

Sparky
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Sparky » Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:54 am

To all interested parties, TheVille Guild aptitute test has now been sent to the interested parties. After you receive the package and deposit the cost of the polygraph and bloodwork tests (we would not want the new recruits to infect the goats with some horrible desease, now do we), we will then summon you to an undisclosed location where you will be monitored via CCTV for a month with LIVE goats to detect proper handling techniques. IF the new participants pass the "GMAT" (Goat Management Aptitue Tests), guild leaders will then decide if more tests are required, further deposits made or peer evaluations are necesary. You can purchase "advisors" in the different guilds, to help in different stages of the process. Cash payment is acceptable, although bearer bonds is Euro's are preferred. The "advisors" will not guarantee acceptance, but not utilizing their services is not recomended unless new recruits wish upon themselves extra work and "highly challeging near impossible" tasks.
[img]http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk247/StevoTVR/TVC09/sparky.jpg[/img]

Make what you do today important, because you are exchanging a day of your life for it