1. What is the username of the very first person to register on The Ville's previous forums? Hint, the date was July 18, 2001.
Answer: Robert E. Lee
2. What was the original name of The Ville and what game started it all?
Answer: TurkeyburgerVille and Team Fortress Classic
3. The Times Square Ball has been dropped in New York on New Years Eve every year since 1907, except 1942 and 1943. Why was it not dropped those two years?
Answer: WWII wartime blackouts
4. What date and time did our prize donator first join Steam?
Answer: Answer: November 16, 2007 at 9:46 PM Central
Winner: The Domer
5. What state(s) are the following servers hosted in?
6. What year did "New Year's Rockin' Eve" debut and what year did Dick Clark assume hosting duties?
Answer: 1972/1973 and 1974/1975
7. What is the highest honor bestowed by The Ville?
Answer: The Purple Heart
Winner: Alizée Fan
8. How many Villuns have been awarded The Purple Heart? Name them.
Answer: 3; Stevo, John Doe and Ladeee
9. What in-game badge was awarded to players who beta tested TF2?
Answer: Primeval Warrior
Winner: I am a mummy
10. What fiery tradition is practiced by the people of Ecuador on New Year's Eve?
Answer: life-size dummies called "Año Viejo"
11. This cetacean can be raced on TV2.
Answer: What is a whale?
12. Where did BlueInGreen's icon/avatar come from?
Answer: Orbb in Quake III Arena
13. Who captained the 2010 Ville Cup Team, Hale's Angels
14. There are several players who have over 200 of a single award ribbon on our statistics site. Name at least 3 of those players and the names of their over 200x award ribbons.
<eVa>Soltan - Ubersawer - 291x
somedude - Degreaser - 289x
Pyrotard - The Scottish Resistance - 236x
Legendary Spaceman Spiff - Stickybomb Launcher - 208x
Winner: Will T.
15. Name at least 8 games/mods that The VIlle formerly hosted servers for, but doesn't any longer.
Answer: dod, css, garrys mod, team fortress, l4d, natural selection 2, age of chilvary , pirates vikings and knights
Winner: jim beam
16. Who was responsible for changing the appearance of The Ville in the recent past? What color did they redecorate with?
Answer: The Kilaak, pink.
17. Which team won the second Ville Cup and what year was it held?
Answer: The Blade Runners in 2002
18. Which of the 4 current Ville guilds has the user formerly knows as Kjeldorian Royal Guard never been a member of?
Answer: The Ville Regulars
19. Where was this photograph
taken? BE SPECIFIC! Who was the photographer?
Answer: Capitol Park, Sacramento, CA by CoyoteCreed
20. By May 12, 2001 the community was now known as Avantiville and Warpath was added to the rotation on the TFC server "Avantiville 2" on that date. What other two maps completed the three map rotation on AV #2?
Answer: Avani and Cornfield
Winner: Vi Deo