Next Reset?

A forum dedicated to the open-world survival game 7 Days to Die
Devildocjames
New Villun
New Villun

Next Reset?

Post by Devildocjames » Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:52 pm

We're over day 680 now and was wondering if/when the next reset will be. Also, are the profiles going to be persistent?

Boss Llama
Server Ops
Server Ops

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Re: Next Reset?

Post by Boss Llama » Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:50 pm

Hello there! If the majority of our regular players are feeling like it's time for a reset, I think that would be reasonable, and we could arrange to make it occur in the near future. Day 680 is definitely getting pretty late in the game, so to speak!

With regard to persistent profiles, I've heard that to mean two things - the first being that you carry over your character/XP/skills from previous, and the other being that you can't re-create a new character on the same server once you've connected. We definitely do not do the first of those things - all players start new when the server is restarted. The second thing is an anti-griefing/anti-trolling thing, so we have sometimes had it on, but I believe we have it off right now and are monitoring to ensure no trouble starts as a result. So long as people play nice, I think we're riding with the ability to restart on the server if desired.
-Boss Llama