If your post doesn't fit any other boards subject, then post it here
Rigges
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Alaric the Knight

Post by Rigges » Tue May 14, 2019 12:42 am

Hi, all several years ago many came to my rescue when my Dachshund injured his back.
Just wanted to let you all know it helped and he had lived a long and happy life and got his rear end working he ended up good.

Now today I bring sad news
I post today to let you all know that a week ago on Thursday Aleric my 19-year-old Dachshund Ate lunch and had his aspirin and other medications apparently he walked out the back door was seen briefly by 2 miss dig Workers walking up then down the street and that was the last anyone saw him. the family looked for over 3 hours for him I looked again at night and every day. We have notified the sheriff and the lost dog register at WCSR Now we must face the fact that Aleric was over 19 years old losing eyesight and hearing and that he went out for one last Crusade my brave little Knight is not comming home to the Castle he has given his all and I sadly will miss him. I really wanted to be there for him when he had to leave but that did not happen. This king has great sorrow in his heart for I miss him and his brother who went before him so now both Aeric and Yeager have crossed the rainbow bridge to play together as brothers.
You boys are both missed so much.

I am sorry for the sad news all that have heard stories about my Doggies and have helped them I send you my love and thanks for your blessings in their lives and felt it was only fair to let you know of the final outcome.

Love all my Villun friends Sorry I have not been able to be around much or at all due to the P___s Pot Poor internet service I get here from Frontier Communications.

Thanks, Stevo for helping me get back on the forum.

Rigges
Yes I am the one who Shot the Smiley Face Target for the Lethal Weapon Movie
RIP Winnie White Sister In-law 1952 - April 22 2010 58
Norma L. White Mother 20 Dec 1930 to 27 Aug 2011 81

Lucille C. Brueshaber Mother In Law 11 July 1922 to 13 Dec 2011 89
Mrs Rigges is very sad

Stevo
Everlasting Villun
Everlasting Villun
Minecraft name: StevoTVR
Uplay name: StevoTVR

Games Played