Server Ops
Server Ops

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Introduce yourself!

Post by Dog » Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:48 am

Are you new to TheVille?
Introduce yourself to our great community!
:lol:

Hi.
My name is Dog.
I have a wife, a son and an addiction to Starbucks....

BlackHawk
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by BlackHawk » Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:50 am

Hi, I'm George, and yes I am a professional DJ. I have been at the strage place called the ville for 6 or so years now. I need a life...and a woman lol
“I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food.”
― W.C. Fields

Buzzy Beetle
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Buzzy Beetle » Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:20 pm

Hello! My name is Buzzy Beetle, or Buzzy, or as some prefer to call me (for whatever reason) BOOZE BEETL.

I would be a 5'2" human of the female gender who is currently working a part time job and trying to get enough courage to try and get back into school afterbeingrejectedtwoyearsagobutlet'snotgetintothatone...

I've been around since shortly after the launch of Team Fortress 2 (so about Octoberish) and since then have become a fairly reputable force and also the local artistic-type.

Also, Internet addiction and love of computers. I believe that is all.
I proudly support Independent Developers, Local Businesses, and SNAILGOSH.

TTHREAZ
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post by TTHREAZ » Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:37 pm

I'm TT and I've been playing TF2 since the beta and have loved every minute of it. I'm a member of Team Huge and we compete on both the STA league and TWL ladder (#1 at 13-0). I started coming to the Ville servers when I noticed my good e-buddies Fozzy and Thatsaspicymeatball were always here. The Ville servers are all on my favorites list and I always choose one of them before going to any other servers.

Oh yeah, I'm married with a daughter and a son and I played the hell out of Tribes 2 before coming to TF2. I competed on the TWL ladders in one way, shape or form since early 2001.

EzCrash
Villun
Villun

Ville Awards

Post by EzCrash » Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:37 pm

EzCrash, Ez or Crash are all acceptable.

I'm a 37 year old husband and father of 2 boys. Some of you know my 6 year old, Trevor who plays TF2 on the servers with me sometimes. I am a Corrections Officer for the State of Arizona and I have been babysitting criminals for 15 years now.

I have been playing on TheVille servers since Day of Defeat.
[img=left]http://www.thevilleregulars.org/tvc08/s8logo2008_05.jpg[/img]
[img=right]http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g190/johnnyalpha/Soldier-Sig2.gif[/img]

abiscuit
Server Admin
Server Admin
Blizzard tag: altabiscuit#1164

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by abiscuit » Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:53 pm

I'm abiscuit, but most just call me biscuit either because they're too lazy to type or say the a or it just sounds weird. Whatever the case, I don't mind either.

Started playing TF2 when The Orange Box came out. I originally planned to get it for the Half Life 2 series and then see what TF2 and Portal was all about. And much to my surprise I'm still playing TF2 because of an awesome community and Portal was just epic. I played on The Ville randomly for my first few months but didn't join the community till about December. Neverwinter Nights was my previous internet crack, and the life of that game was extended by another great community.

I'm currently going to school at Boise State University and majoring in IT Management. Hopefully I'll graduate within the next century, the school decided to replace Computer Info Systems with IT Management which is essentially CIS and Supply Chain Management in one major. So that means more classes and another year at school...

DeafOfficeWorker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by DeafOfficeWorker » Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:09 pm

DeafOfficeWorker, but people refer to me by other names including, but not limited to; "deaf", "office", (I don't think anyone has ever called me "worker"...that's kinda interesting now that I think about it), "DOW", and "dee oh dubya".

I have been playing on the Ville servers since the first in '99, although not consistently.

I am a proud member of }]wVb>, <TVB> and the Ville supporters. I have other underground affiliations with secret societies which I can not reveal... :afraid: :anon: 0X

I have been in the same relationship for about 5 years now. She and I feel like we're married sometimes. :lol: No children; however, I do have a niece who will be 3 in April

UPDATE: We're getting married in September.
Last edited by DeafOfficeWorker on Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
[img]http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/pootleshooter/kpsdow.gif[/img]

jim beam
TVR Leadership
TVR Leadership

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by jim beam » Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:27 pm

my name is jim beam. been playing at the ville since april 06 but really started hanging around at the start of 2007. I am your local bad typer and speller and started here with dod! I am a proud member of .TVR and am single with an amazing french bulldog.
I am also the keeper of what is left of the goats(since i killed processed and servered most of them to the needy)
Last edited by jim beam on Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Founder and Overlord of the IBG nation

John Doe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by John Doe » Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:12 pm

My name is John Doe, of course thats not my real name but if someone in real life said hey JD I would answer....

Um, I have been here since the beginning pretty much, when the Ville didnt exist was was just Turkeyburgerville. I have been through the changes at the ville from TFC, to DOD to DOD:S to TF2 and I keep coming back because of the great people that are here.

I am a Canadian, please dont hold that against me. Some say I am too nice, others just say that I am too nuts :)

I have a twisted sense of humor and a funny, witty, smartassed response is usually the first thing that comes to mind whenever I am told something...I try hard to not say that funny/twisted thing as it usually is not the right time to say it... ( Such as when a friends son committed suicide I really couldnt think of anything supportive to say and the first thing that came to mind which I didnt say was Hey, cool, now you have a free bedroom to setup as a home office)

Besides being a computer geek for the past 25+ years I am also an avid firearms nut and I am working (slowly) towards getting a black belt in Karate.

Oh, and apparently I have several alter egos here at the Ville, such as Uncle Pervie, a Pirate, and a Kilaak sympathizer.

Cya in the forums or in game !!

JD

So Uncivilized
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by So Uncivilized » Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:45 pm

It's me, So Uncivilized.

My name is too long, so it's devolving into SU. Some people call be 'uncivilized' and even 'civilized'. 'civ' has come up time and again. Whatever works, as long as I know it's me you're talking to :P

I am getting old for a gamer, and have always had slow reflexes and poor aim. I still have fun, though.

I've been into games and computers since I was about 11 (38 now), playing D&D as well as the Commodore VIC-20 and C= 64. Played a lot of older consoles and stuff.

As far as TF2 and The Ville goes, I got the Orange Box for the 360 and kept hearing how much better it was on the PC, so I cobbled something together so I could play and never looked back.

Fortunately for me, I found The Ville almost at once and have really never played anywhere else! That was all a little over a month ago, but I've been having a great time, so thanks to you all for being so great :)

Wow, I do babble. Sorry bout that.

Also, I have axed TheCarpe a couple times.

TheCarpe
Server Admin
Server Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by TheCarpe » Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:27 pm

I am TheCarpe and I am known for using my axe more than most any other weapon in TF2, and using it well.

Actual TheCarpe info:

Been gaming all my life, was a huge Counter-Strike player for years up until TF2 came out, and I've never looked back. I preordered the Orange Box so I got to play the beta of TF2, but didn't come to TheVille until a few weeks after. Been here ever since.

In-Game TheCarpe info:

Bound within my axe is an entity of unimaginable power, and it contols all I do. It has the power to destroy entire continents, though it requires someone to swing it.

Thus far, it has not requested the destruction of any contintents, but I do know it's getting pretty damn tired of South America. So I'd look into some contingency plans, all you Brazilians.

It has a name, though it is not pronouncable by the human tongue, and attemping to give it a name will only anger it, so it is simply "the axe". Even when I play a different class or use a different weapon, it guides me. It's thirst for blood is insatiable, and grants me almost superhuman strength so that I may deliver it the nourishment it needs.

To face the axe is to know fear, and if you are smart, you will FEAR THE AXE!!!
Heck's Kitchen - TVC'08 & '11 ** The Axecutioners - TVC'09 ** Hale's Angels - TVC'10 ** CCCP - TVC'12 ** Ville Cuppin' Cakes - TVC'13 ** TheCarpetbaggers - TVC'14 CHAMPIONS

mr_s
Villun
Villun

Ville Awards

Post by mr_s » Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:30 pm

I is Mr.S.

Simply S is fine.

Chose that name because all names start with an S... last middle and first.

Been around since mid November o7 and lovin it.

I am one of 3 Villuns that live on another continent.

If you see me in game, say hi.

peace

v.o.c
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by v.o.c » Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:40 pm

im v.o.c or voc but when you know me better i let you call me carrot, but be warned i am vicious and orange. been at the ville since pretty much the death of tfc, stayed here because the rules and people here were alot like the old tfc server i was admin on.

i live in stoke on trent england (the home of all the great pottery firms ie royal doulton) i have four kids 3 boys and a girl, im getting married this year.

im a proud member of TVR, and a proud villeun.
Hey you Would'nt you like to be a vicious orange carrot too?

STEAM a Bi Product of tea.

Sparky
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Sparky » Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:11 pm

Hello! I'm Sparky. Currently living in Costa Rica, and yet I am both a local an an expat at the same time (long story). Married, father of two (boy 6 & girl 3).

TF2 is my first attempt at on-line gaming. I was lucky to find TheVille servers fairly early on and have played faithfully ever since. I'm a V$; been a member since January this year. I'm normally quiet while gaming (don't want to wake up the kids) but I do turn on the mike every once in a while. Not the quickest shot, but have a blast playing, and I do my best to help my team out. :D

Hope to see you out on the servers
[img]http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk247/StevoTVR/TVC09/sparky.jpg[/img]

Make what you do today important, because you are exchanging a day of your life for it

Leonardo! Leonardo!
Villun
Villun

Post by Leonardo! Leonardo! » Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:25 pm

I am Leonardo! Leonardo! from Leonardo......

Joining The Ville was stage 246 of my plan for world domination....

but seriously....

I live in Saskatoon Canada, though I'm originally from the east coast. I spent about 13 years playing in bands, but now I'm a Projectionist. go figure.

I am currently trying to fake my way into filmmaking, and spending my spare time (the very little spare time I have lately) working with animation and playing TF2.

I like long walks on the beach, I'm 35 years old, single and rich!!!

....oh wait wrong forum for that.

anyhoo! I love playing even though most of the time I rush in headfirst to the sniper shots, or I'm sipping my beer while a spy stabs me. And I'm one of the most aggresive engineers ever when playing warpath.

"Follow me through the tunnel!!!"

"hey, shouldn't you be watching your sentry?"

"No! PHEAR THE WRENCH!!!"

-you have been killed by <insert any player on the other team here-

"Spy sappin my unwatched sentry"
Well played....clerks......