If your post doesn't fit any other boards subject, then post it here
v.o.c
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

popping in to say hello

Post by v.o.c » Fri May 08, 2020 12:16 pm

Greetings from a old face. Just thought id pop in to say hello and see what old faces still remember me.
Hey you Would'nt you like to be a vicious orange carrot too?

STEAM a Bi Product of tea.

Boss Llama
Site Admin
Site Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Re: popping in to say hello

Post by Boss Llama » Fri May 08, 2020 12:21 pm

Hey carrot! Good to see you keeping on.

How are you doing over across the pond? Hope the family is ok and that you're all safe and healthy.
-Boss Llama

v.o.c
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by v.o.c » Fri May 08, 2020 12:26 pm

all good over here although i should currently be on a plane some where near the east coast of the US on my way to Orlando.

Flash
Site Admin
Site Admin
Minecraft name: FlashTVR

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by Flash » Fri May 08, 2020 6:13 pm

:hi:

Boss Llama
Site Admin
Site Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Boss Llama » Sat May 09, 2020 8:25 am

v.o.c wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 12:26 pm
all good over here although i should currently be on a plane some where near the east coast of the US on my way to Orlando.
D'oh! Sorry to hear your plans got messed up. I'm guessing Disney? Hopefully you've been in touch with them - they've been being super flexible in helping people reschedule, and have even been tossing in a bonus dining plan for free for some rebookings! Fingers crossed you can still go later in the year when things are safer! Wife and I just booked our annual trip, but pushed it back to November to hedge our bets.
-Boss Llama

v.o.c
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by v.o.c » Sat May 09, 2020 8:46 am

Boss Llama wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 8:25 am
v.o.c wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 12:26 pm
D'oh! Sorry to hear your plans got messed up. I'm guessing Disney? Hopefully you've been in touch with them - they've been being super flexible in helping people reschedule, and have even been tossing in a bonus dining plan for free for some rebookings! Fingers crossed you can still go later in the year when things are safer! Wife and I just booked our annual trip, but pushed it back to November to hedge our bets.
we were staying on the 192 in Kissimmee, we had tickets for universal, seaworld etc. we were possibly going do a couple of days at Disney also Kennedy space center. up to now we have gotten all our money back except plane seat reservation, but should get that soon, as we had to wait till after the flight dates had gone(even though the flights were cancelled by the airline weeks ago). were waiting for borders to open before rebooking but looking at sept/oct or feb/mar, depending on government advice and in place restrictions, don't fancy spending £6000+ on everything only to have it spoilt by limited visitor numbers etc. so playing the waiting game for now.

Boss Llama
Site Admin
Site Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Boss Llama » Sat May 09, 2020 11:49 am

v.o.c wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 8:46 am
we were staying on the 192 in Kissimmee, we had tickets for universal, seaworld etc. we were possibly going do a couple of days at Disney also Kennedy space center. up to now we have gotten all our money back except plane seat reservation, but should get that soon, as we had to wait till after the flight dates had gone(even though the flights were cancelled by the airline weeks ago). were waiting for borders to open before rebooking but looking at sept/oct or feb/mar, depending on government advice and in place restrictions, don't fancy spending £6000+ on everything only to have it spoilt by limited visitor numbers etc. so playing the waiting game for now.
That sounds wise! Hell of an investment for an international trip with multiple people when there's no way to know when, if, and how it will even be allowed to happen. Glad you're getting your money back in the meantime. My best wishes for a good trip when it's able to happen!

Have you been before? If you're interested in restaurant suggestions for Disney World, hit me up. When we head down, we are "food tourists" to say the least, so I'm always happy to suggest some names. Much less experienced inside the Universal parks themselves, though I know some good places on the City Walk that we like to try and find time for!
-Boss Llama

v.o.c
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by v.o.c » Sat May 09, 2020 1:32 pm

Boss Llama wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 11:49 am

That sounds wise! Hell of an investment for an international trip with multiple people when there's no way to know when, if, and how it will even be allowed to happen. Glad you're getting your money back in the meantime. My best wishes for a good trip when it's able to happen!

Have you been before? If you're interested in restaurant suggestions for Disney World, hit me up. When we head down, we are "food tourists" to say the least, so I'm always happy to suggest some names. Much less experienced inside the Universal parks themselves, though I know some good places on the City Walk that we like to try and find time for!

First time for me and the kids but the wife as been 3 times, The kids are going nuts to just try all the American fast foods we dont get here like checkers etc. not really gourmet but none the less different experience. Me and the wife are hoping get at least 1 night out for something nice but we will have to see.

Plinko
Server Admin
Server Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Plinko » Tue May 12, 2020 8:24 pm

Heya voc!!
"I made all my gold into pants" - Ignatius

M's
Server Admin
Server Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by M's » Wed May 13, 2020 5:10 pm

Hope everything is getting better for you and the family.