MrBlah
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

What's everyone up to these days?

Post by MrBlah » Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:19 pm

It's been a while since I've been around. JD got me to come play TF2 the other night, so I figured I would stop by and say hello.

What have you all been up to?

Myself, I played too much Ark:Survival Evolved this summer and then started playing Day of Defeat: Source and Trackmania again. Uhm, lets see...I started my own company. I bought a Lotus. Took a road trip to Calgary and back. It's been an exciting year for me to say the least.
Eater of Potatoes, since 2008.

I am driven by two main philosophies: know more today about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you.
― Neil deGrasse Tyson

John Doe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Re: What's everyone up to these days?

Post by John Doe » Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:11 am

You went to Calgary and didnt drive the extra 3 hours to have a beer with JD?? I am so hurt beyond words ;-P

Lets see, playing MC, L4D2, COD:AW, need to get into fallout 4.

This month I am trying all sorts of new beers from the Beer Advent Calendar, thought it would expand my appreciation for the humble beverage but so far it makes me think I just like the simple stuff I drink on occasion.

Its good to see you around sir, I am glad you installed TF2 and came out for some warpath :)

JD

crimsonshootingstar
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by crimsonshootingstar » Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:21 am

Playing fallout 4 mostly. I also ordered a Tavor because it is a sexy Israeli beast. Hopefully they will come back in stock soon. Also for all you anime fans out there One Punch Man is the anime to see this season. I eagerly await that every week.

Just a quick question. When you say you bought a Lotus are you referring to a flower or a really really really expensive car?

"A shooting star doesn't have a past. It burns like a flame and then is gone before your eyes. That's my kind of life."

Will T.
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Will T. » Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:16 am

I've been working part-time and trying to get an indie game project going in my free time. Aside from that, I've been playing GTA5 and just generally enjoying not being in college anymore.

I haven't played many Ville games lately due to GTA and my own projects taking up a lot of my time. Plus TF2 has gotten a bit stale after seven years, and Minecraft is an on-again-off-again addiction for me.

Boss Llama
Site Admin
Site Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Boss Llama » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:25 am

My gaming time has been rotating between Crusader Kings II, Rocket League, 7 Days to Die, Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes, and some other assorted goodness. My other time has largely been working, wedding planning, Fantasy Sports, and spending time on Reddit's AskHistorians sub. I've also done a bit of genealogical work on my family, and have pieced together some pretty cool long histories, which I'm hoping to expand upon even more.
-Boss Llama

MrBlah
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by MrBlah » Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:52 pm

crimsonshootingstar wrote: Just a quick question. When you say you bought a Lotus are you referring to a flower or a really really really expensive car?
I am in fact referring to the car. A Lotus Elise. But I could go for the flower as well.

I am driven by two main philosophies: know more today about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you.
― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Larry
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by Larry » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:40 pm

In terms of gaming, besides Clash of Clans, I haven't had the time to do much. I've got about two weeks of Air Traffic Control school left, then I move to South Dakota to start "on the job training".

Other than that, I haven't been up to much. I'd like to be more active on The Ville, but not failing is taking a lot of time.
Thanks to Seagreens for the spiffy banner!
VIEW CONTENT:
RIP Mr. Laptop 5/21/13
USAHB-Team Hand Brake 2012 Villy-Stuff
#HL3 TVC '13
FAIL Warpath Cup 2012-Proud to FAIL
Heck's Kitchen 2011

Inner
Server Admin
Server Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Inner » Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:16 pm

That's a fine auto MrBlah! But you should really change your name to MrLotus and stop being so humble.

I see the helmet and trailers...is this a daily driver or for racing? (haha, trick question, they're the same yes?)

MrBlah
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by MrBlah » Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:04 pm

Inner wrote:That's a fine auto MrBlah! But you should really change your name to MrLotus and stop being so humble.

I see the helmet and trailers...is this a daily driver or for racing? (haha, trick question, they're the same yes?)
I daily drove the Lotus over the summer. Put some 13,000 miles on it in 7 months. I did a few track days as well.

― Neil deGrasse Tyson

ADevilishPotato
Server Ops
Server Ops

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by ADevilishPotato » Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:53 am

work and eve online.....curse you MMO and your addictiveness!
WARPATH Cup '12- [WARPATH] We are running past all the heavies
The Ville Cup '12- (DYD) Dirty Dan's Double D's
Dust Bowl loves Warpath '13- (CD-i) Chokepoints and Demomen- international (Champions!)
The Ville Cup '13- [T^5] Tuber's Truly Terrifying Tator Tots
The Ville Cup '14- GCI_ Guild of Calamitous Intent

NerevarineKing
Server Admin
Server Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by NerevarineKing » Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:35 am

Trying to pull myself away from playing Bloodborne in all my free time, still undecided on my degree, actually reading again, still watching anime, still playing video games.
Warpath Cup '12- [ICU] Inner Children Unleashed (Champions!)
Villympics '12- [USAHB] USA Handbrake
The Ville Cup '12- [SOLTAN] Solis Tanquam
Warpath Loves Dustbowl '13- \SOBAD/
The Ville Cup '14- GCI| Guild of Calamitous Intent

Flash
Site Admin
Site Admin
Minecraft name: FlashTVR

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by Flash » Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:24 am

Work, kids, work, kids, sleep, work, kids, quick game of something random, repeat cycle.

Plinko
Server Admin
Server Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Plinko » Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:40 am

I recently quit playing TF2 in leagues after ~2.5 years or so. The time/energy commitment is just too high for a person with a job and a family to commit to.
I still QP a bit several times a week or play on TV7/8 if it's populated.

Since then, I've been working on the BofI: Afterbirth expansion, getting more achievements and unlocks. I slowly advance in Clicker Heroes (pro tip: do not follow my lead here).

I started Undertale but had to break for a few weeks a while back. I need to get back and finish it.

I'm trying to figure out what I want to play next, dabbling in games doesn't do anything for me.
Suggestions welcome!
"I made all my gold into pants" - Ignatius

Fraulein Arztin
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Fraulein Arztin » Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:46 pm

thats a nice car blah.....
random comments: binding of issac afterbirth is fun to watch someone else play. As is Fallout 4.
Larry wrote: I've got about two weeks of Air Traffic Control school left, then I move to South Dakota to start "on the job training".
Larry! South dakota is a great place. Great faces great places...right? (I lived there for 6 years...I got sick of it). Where in SD will you be moving to?

As for me, this year I only played a little bit of TF2 this year. Earlier in the year my boyfriend and I looked for a house and he bought the condo where we're living in together. I got my driving license in May after I turned 21. I got a part-time job at a yummy sub sammich shop called Cousins, based out of Wisconsin. My boyfriend and I once drove 20hours to Montana from Milwaukee to see my parents for the 4th of July.
I play a lot of MMO's and a little minecraft here and there these days but mostly I like to lay in bed and sleep and watch movies and spend time with my boyfriend. I watch him play a lot of Fallout 4 and binding of isaac afterbirth. We sometimes play afterbirth together in duo mode.
I have been extremely homesick lately, but I visited my parents out in Montana a couple of weeks ago again for the holidays just me, no boyfriend. It was nice to just sit around.... Oh I rented a car after flying into the airport for the first time. Hertz was a really nice and easy place to rent from. I got a Toyota 4runner... I have never driven a big vehicle before, but it was a really nice ride. Such a nice SUV.

Nothing else is new... except that i need to be more active on theville. I want to get my game on more often :) I've been a super lazy person lately. speaking of that, perhaps I should clean my house more often... I also should go to college and get a degree in something (still not sure).

Larry
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by Larry » Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:09 pm

It will be around the Rapid City area. I've heard there is some neat places around there.
Thanks to Seagreens for the spiffy banner!
VIEW CONTENT:
RIP Mr. Laptop 5/21/13
USAHB-Team Hand Brake 2012 Villy-Stuff
#HL3 TVC '13
FAIL Warpath Cup 2012-Proud to FAIL
Heck's Kitchen 2011