Pokémon Generation VI (X/Y and Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire)

A place to discuss other games such as World of Warcraft, BF2 or Red Orchestra
Will T.
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Re: Pokémon X and Y

Post by Will T. » Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:31 am

I finally managed to get Pokedex entries for all 39 non-event legendaries! :D I also own nearly all non-event legends after doing some GTS trading with duplicates I had on hand from various sources. Currently the only legends I don't own are:

-Groudon (I can catch him in SoulSilver, but I have yet to defeat Red, which is necessary before I can summon him in the Embedded Tower)
-Rayquaza (I just have to find and complete the Sky Pillar in Sapphire to get him - it'll take some time as my team is only mid-50s and I no longer have the Master Ball as I used it on Latias)
-Heatran (no way to get one outside of trading or any potential future events)
-Regigigas (no way to get one outside of trading or any potential future events)

All that's left to complete the Dex to the point of getting the in-game certificate is hundreds of hours of level-grinding and a couple of breeding projects. This is the closest I've been since the original Silver version, where I had "seen" data for the first 250 including Mew and needed "caught" data for only 9 more that were all evos of ones I had. Sadly that save battery died years ago. :(

Guardian
Villun
Villun

Ville Awards

Post by Guardian » Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:14 am

I'm currently looking for a mold breaker exadrill to be the spinner on my current team. I got a couple sand rush ones I can breed but mold breaker is a better ability for a defensive spinner.

I can offer a number of hidden ability pokemon including Immunity Gligar, Protean Froakie, Harvest Phantump, Rain dish Warturtle, Gale wings Fletching, and maybe some IV breed leftovers for a couple pokemon.

EDIT: Managed to get super lucky and get one off of the GTS for an umbreon. I'm currently breeding for IV.

Zork Nemesis
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Zork Nemesis » Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:30 am

This made my morning, apparently this is a collection of Kangaskhan a guy is planning on mass Wonder Trading.
http://imgur.com/a/5CqOI

This is hard to be cool and suave while being informative at the same time. Goddamn my coolness.
In my experience, common sense isn't too common.

Guardian
Villun
Villun

Ville Awards

Post by Guardian » Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:07 am

Zork Nemesis wrote:This made my morning, apparently this is a collection of Kangaskhan a guy is planning on mass Wonder Trading.
http://imgur.com/a/5CqOI
bahahahaha those nicknames are great.

So since it was pouring rain outside when I was going to the Mana bar for the Pokemon event, I've decided the next team I'll make is a rain team! So I'm on the look out for a Drizzle Poliway

ADevilishPotato
Server Ops
Server Ops

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by ADevilishPotato » Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:27 pm

Will T. wrote:This is the closest I've been since the original Silver version, where I had "seen" data for the first 250 including Mew and needed "caught" data for only 9 more that were all evos of ones I had. Sadly that save battery died years ago. :(
Well it might be wiped, but you can try again if you replace the battery: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsROHA7RUCQ
WARPATH Cup '12- [WARPATH] We are running past all the heavies
The Ville Cup '12- (DYD) Dirty Dan's Double D's
Dust Bowl loves Warpath '13- (CD-i) Chokepoints and Demomen- international (Champions!)
The Ville Cup '13- [T^5] Tuber's Truly Terrifying Tator Tots
The Ville Cup '14- GCI_ Guild of Calamitous Intent

Will T.
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Will T. » Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:18 am

As of tonight, I finally finished the Coastal and Kalos Pokedexes, which brings my overall Kalos Pokedex to completion - and with 100% Kalos-caught Pokemon! :) I'm thinking I'll take a break before moving on to level-grinding for the National Dex...

Zork Nemesis
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Zork Nemesis » Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:51 am

Somebody Wonder Traded me a Zygarde in exchange for an IV reject Gligar. I don't know what to say about this.

This is hard to be cool and suave while being informative at the same time. Goddamn my coolness.

Will T.
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Will T. » Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:27 pm

Zork Nemesis
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Zork Nemesis » Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:42 pm

Oh Rotom, you so silly.
VIEW CONTENT:

Will T.
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Will T. » Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:41 pm

National Dex complete! 8)
VIEW CONTENT:
If anyone has any of the following event-exclusive 'mons, I'd really appreciate it if I could do a back-and-forth trade with you to get their dex entries:

Deoxys
Manaphy
Shaymin
Arceus
Victini
Keldeo
Genesect

Special thanks goes to Zork, without whose help it would have been much harder to fill many of the blank spots in my National Dex, and who also helped me get entries for Mew and Darkrai. Thanks, man! :)

darklin0
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by darklin0 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:20 pm

I am pretty sure I have Deoxys, Manaphy, Shaymin, and Genesect. Gonna have to check what I have in my Diamond and Black versions.
Queen of the We Hate Mateo Club. Co-Captain: Zookie
[NOS] // <CDi>
[USAHB] // (GOD)
CCCP

Zork Nemesis
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Zork Nemesis » Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:39 am

I have a Shaymin and Arceus...

I don't think I can share them though. While both were legitimately captured, I used a GameShark to flag their Mystery Gift items so their legality is questionable. On top of that, they were captured in Diamond in which the events weren't actually distributed for (Platinum only) and furthermore Arceus' event was never distributed period. While I don't think it would, it's very likely that Pokemon Bank would reject Arceus simply because I caught it rather than got it through a "fateful encounter".

Zork Nemesis
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Zork Nemesis » Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:05 am

Well, I've finished my National Dex as well. Kind of annoying when I thought I had finished it, but realized I missed three more from Unova.

Now that I have that Shiny Charm, I wonder what I should try to get shiny. Maybe i'll try for Absol again.

Also this happened:

Guardian
Villun
Villun

Ville Awards

Post by Guardian » Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:58 am

^Weird nickname?

Also I have the best luck with the GTS. I put up a Mold Breaker Drilbur on the GTS and asked nicely for a Swift Swim Poliwag because I had recieved my Mold Breaker Drilbur on the GTS and I sorta wanted to pay it forwards. I got lucky when someone ACTUALLY gave me an IV reject Swift swim Poliwag that I can use to make a Drizzle Politod :D

It's time to make a rain team.

Guardian
Villun
Villun

Ville Awards

Post by Guardian » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:37 am

Hey by any chance does anyone have a Tentacruel with a hidden ability? I'm looking for a rain dish one for my rain team, tested it on showdown and it works well.