Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Re: Battlelog is up!

Post by BigBiker05 » Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:34 pm

BETTEH CROCKHURR wrote:
Jesus_Faction wrote:
BigBiker05 wrote:Using a Taiwanese ip. For some reason they decided to release at midnight by timezone. Meaning New Yorkers get a jump on Californians.
no its getting released in north america at 12:01 am pacific. meaning east coasters get it at 3am for them
QUOTED FOR THE TROOF
That's not what I heard but I also have no way to check it myself. That's still meh though, the torture of having to know all these Europeans come before the US of A!

BETTEH
Server Admin
Server Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by BETTEH » Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:38 pm

BigBiker05 wrote:
Jesus_Faction wrote:
BigBiker05 wrote:Using a Taiwanese ip. For some reason they decided to release at midnight by timezone. Meaning New Yorkers get a jump on Californians.
no its getting released in north america at 12:01 am pacific. meaning east coasters get it at 3am for them

That's not what I heard but I also have no way to check it myself. That's still meh though, the torture of having to know all these Europeans come before the US of A!
"EA Digital Illusions Creative Entertainment AB (EA DICE, or just DICE) is a Swedish video game developer, wholly owned by Electronic Arts, best known for the Battlefield video game series and Mirror's Edge."
2004 DOD Ville Cup Champs - Hobo Strike Squad
Fanciful Unicorn! 2011 Warpath Cup + Villympics Champs.

BigBiker05
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by BigBiker05 » Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:48 pm

BETTEH CROCKHURR wrote: "EA Digital Illusions Creative Entertainment AB (EA DICE, or just DICE) is a Swedish video game developer, wholly owned by Electronic Arts, best known for the Battlefield video game series and Mirror's Edge."
And if they actually cared for a moment they were Swedish they would've added something besides American and Russians in the game. By the way, you realize right now New Zealand children are playing Battlefield 3 while you can't...

frostdillicus
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by frostdillicus » Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:17 pm

The reason it is released in those places is because that was the release date of the game to brick and mortar stores. If they don't want to get sued, they can not release it early, so they release it when the stores in the region do. For example, the UK does not get the game until the 28th of October as that is the street date in the EU.

So no, the EU people will NOT be playing the game before us.

BETTEH
Server Admin
Server Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by BETTEH » Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:59 pm

BigBiker05 wrote:
BETTEH CROCKHURR wrote: "EA Digital Illusions Creative Entertainment AB (EA DICE, or just DICE) is a Swedish video game developer, wholly owned by Electronic Arts, best known for the Battlefield video game series and Mirror's Edge."
And if they actually cared for a moment they were Swedish they would've added something besides American and Russians in the game. By the way, you realize right now New Zealand children are playing Battlefield 3 while you can't...

Yeah because the swedes are a world threat and have been involved in major conflict. Hold on for a second and let me get upset over others being able to play the game IN THEIR OWN TIMEZONE, ok done. Hold on, for that split second I was upset I need to take quick action. Let me get a korean proxy to verify since I'm twelve and have the patience of a child.

2004 DOD Ville Cup Champs - Hobo Strike Squad
Fanciful Unicorn! 2011 Warpath Cup + Villympics Champs.

BigBiker05
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by BigBiker05 » Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:01 pm

BETTEH CROCKHURR wrote: Yeah because the swedes are a world threat and have been involved in major conflict. Hold on for a second and let me get upset over others being able to play the game IN THEIR OWN TIMEZONE, ok done. Hold on, for that split second I was upset I need to take quick action. Let me get a korean proxy to verify since I'm twelve and have the patience of a child.

Dog
Server Ops
Server Ops

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Dog » Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:45 pm

9.00pm Pacific

TheCarpe
Server Admin
Server Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by TheCarpe » Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:54 pm

I'll be joining you guys tomorrow, I have a midterm tomorrow I simply cannot stay up too late before. Don't level up too much before I get on the field :)
Heck's Kitchen - TVC'08 & '11 ** The Axecutioners - TVC'09 ** Hale's Angels - TVC'10 ** CCCP - TVC'12 ** Ville Cuppin' Cakes - TVC'13 ** TheCarpetbaggers - TVC'14 CHAMPIONS