To the owner of the light brown jeep

Greebo
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Ville Awards

Loading…

To the owner of the light brown jeep

Post by Greebo » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:39 pm

I was ---><--- that close to taking it. Stocked to the brim with lovely goodies.
As it was I did take it, but once I realised it was full of someone else's stuff I brought it back.

Ok I swiped a soda and a can of beans. What a bad guy I am :-p

Fraulein Arztin
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Re: To the owner of the light brown jeep

Post by Fraulein Arztin » Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:01 pm

jeez Greebo.

Also, come back to minecraft!

the creeper
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by the creeper » Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:43 am

Wasn't mine. I'm styling in the SUV,Which is not stocked. I got to go do that today.
Creeper

Cpt._Keyes
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Cpt._Keyes » Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:14 am

was it a cammo UAZ in the appartments in cherno?
If so go for it, I just used to to lug supplies to the huey I was fixing up there
CG6505 CPT Nelson LCDR Wischmeier AST1 Skimin AMT2 Nichols-4SEP08
CG1705 LCDR Barnes LT Bryant AMTC Seidman AET2 Grigonis AET2 Beacham AMT2 Moletzsky AMT3 Kreder-29OCT09
CG6017 LT Krueger AMT1 Hoke AMT2 Banks-07JUL10
CG6535 LCDR Taylor LTjg Cameron ASTC Jorge AET3 Knight-29FEB12
WPB87340-2 BMC Terrell Horne-2Dec12
WMSL751 BM3 Obendorf-18DEC13

Boss Llama
Site Admin
Site Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Boss Llama » Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:53 am

When you say "jeep" do you mean UAZ, or are you talking a desert painted offroad?

Somebody was definitely rustling around in my camp... I'm missing some very high powered sniper weaponry, and a few other things were... altered. I'm keen to locate the individual(s) in question and "negotiate" with them. :icon_evil3:

the creeper wrote:Wasn't mine. I'm styling in the SUV,Which is not stocked. I got to go do that today.
Lucky! I've been hunting for that thing for quite a while, wasn't able to locate it :-D
-Boss Llama

the creeper
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by the creeper » Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:00 am

I am willing to trade maybe..not for a UAZ though. Wasn't me in your camp, I leave peoples stuffs alone. I found a Huey yesterday at Rog's. It had slid down the hill and was laying up against the wall. Pushed it out and repaired it..200 trips later had enough gas to move it. Woot i am airborne!
Creeper

Greebo
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Greebo » Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:48 am

Must've been one of these:
http://www.dayzwiki.com/wiki/Military_Offroad

The light brown may have been due to my severe loss of blood at the time (found a couple of cows soon afterwards, hurrah for steaks!)

@frau I'll be back sometime soon, just very busy with work right now

ShiftyDevil
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by ShiftyDevil » Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:37 pm

Greebo wrote:I was ---><--- that close to taking it. Stocked to the brim with lovely goodies.
As it was I did take it, but once I realised it was full of someone else's stuff I brought it back.

Ok I swiped a soda and a can of beans. What a bad guy I am :-p
....This game, I'm not sure it's what you guys are thinking it is.

BETTEH
Server Admin
Server Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by BETTEH » Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:39 pm

To the owner of every item I currently do not possess, my partner and I are turning the bandit dial up to 11 starting tomorrow night. Hide your kids, hide your wives, hide your beans, hide your tents, hide your vehicles.

We comin for it. Whatever I cant carry imma run over or blow up :)

Welcome to Chernarus, you have 24 hours to comply.
2004 DOD Ville Cup Champs - Hobo Strike Squad
Fanciful Unicorn! 2011 Warpath Cup + Villympics Champs.

Pine
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Pine » Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:45 pm

BETTEH wrote:To the owner of every item I currently do not possess, my partner and I are turning the bandit dial up to 11 starting tomorrow night. Hide your kids, hide your wives, hide your beans, hide your tents, hide your vehicles.

We comin for it. Whatever I cant carry imma run over or blow up :)

Welcome to Chernarus, you have 24 hours to comply.
He is ruthless he will do it.

BETTEH
Server Admin
Server Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by BETTEH » Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:00 pm

Pine wrote: He is ruthless he will do it.
On every server I have ever played I immediately steal and destroy all items I find. All players are considered threats, they are not stocking military grade weapons to kill zombies. I can kill a thousand zombies with a hatchet and not break a sweat. The last thing I want to do is leave other people armed to the teeth so they can engage me. So, I usually run over peoples tents to destroy all items, and pile up their cars and make a bonfire. I also noticed the server has a setting for a few sniper rifles that looks like nameplates are still active on the server. Small green boxes outline vehicles and players even through bushes, so you can shoot out without even being seen :)

If our server was a co-op server I could understand being passive, but player engagement and interaction is the whole point behind Day Z (dat tension). Without tension it is just loot hoarding, and that is endlessly boring. Time to bring some fun.
2004 DOD Ville Cup Champs - Hobo Strike Squad
Fanciful Unicorn! 2011 Warpath Cup + Villympics Champs.

Boss Llama
Site Admin
Site Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Boss Llama » Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:39 pm

Regardless of what DayZ Commander says, nameplates are not on, nor are tracers. It changes moods about what it thinks we have every time it launches.

Stealing everything you can carry makes complete sense and I endorse it, but wantonly running over and destroying everything you find no matter where or what it is is not just self-protection - it's simply trying to hurt others. It's your right to play that way of course, but don't kid yourself that you aren't doing it to ruin other peoples' game. A tent full of food and spare car parts is not a threat, and plenty of folks go zombie hunting with high-grade gear. One doesn't have to be on a co-op server to not be a psychopath.

That said, you've always been honest that you play that way, and there are lots of others who do as well. I'll be happy to return fire as good as I get, along with everybody else I can find who doesn't like that playstyle :-D
-Boss Llama

TACOBELL
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by TACOBELL » Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:46 pm

Alizée Fan wrote:Regardless of what DayZ Commander says, nameplates are not on, nor are tracers. It changes moods about what it thinks we have every time it launches.

Stealing everything you can carry makes complete sense and I endorse it, but wantonly running over and destroying everything you find no matter where or what it is is not just self-protection - it's simply trying to hurt others. It's your right to play that way of course, but don't kid yourself that you aren't doing it to ruin other peoples' game. A tent full of food and spare car parts is not a threat, and plenty of folks go zombie hunting with high-grade gear. One doesn't have to be on a co-op server to not be a psychopath.

That said, you've always been honest that you play that way, and there are lots of others who do as well. I'll be happy to return fire as good as I get, along with everybody else I can find who doesn't like that playstyle :-D

Just call me "Q"

Eat all the tacos!

Marf
Villun
Villun
Minecraft name: MasterMarf

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Marf » Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:02 pm

From what I've heard the Ville Day-Z server has been a happy co-op vehicle collecting party. That's not Day-Z. The zombies are not the threat. They are a minor annoyance. It's the other players that are the threat.

If I find a tent with food, that's an advantage that player has. Destroy everything.

Greebo
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Greebo » Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:13 pm

Fine, no more mister nice Greebo :-p Maybe I'll just wander back and see if it's still there!

Btw who was flying the chopper around the north-west airfield this afternoon?