BigBiker05
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Re: DayZ Player Info

Post by BigBiker05 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:18 pm

Soup Nazi wrote:If only things were more stable, I'd pop a few bucks to support a Ville-run server.
We have a lot of people willing to push up money.

BigBiker05
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by BigBiker05 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:06 pm

Just had a nice little fight with a script kiddie. I spawned in to 1966 started running away from the tents to film a video. Then "bang-tink* *bang-tink* two as50 rounds hit right next to my feet. The shots were close and I instantly see him between me and the tent. I pull a 90 degree turn to go up the hill out of sight and 20 seconds later I come down on him from above. He is still looking out into the open where I was. I lay into him. Before I can even loot his body I turn into a zombie and start hitting myself.

I disconnect at this point and wait in the lobby. Once I see 'trent' leave I log back in and ask in side channel if everyone was just turned into a zombie. The 10 remaining players, was about 40, say yes, damn script kiddies. I go to loot 'trent' and find a nice as50 tws. Of course being turned into a zombie removed my skin and my backpack by trent loans me a guillie suit and a coyote.
Last edited by BigBiker05 on Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

metacide
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by metacide » Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:10 pm

I might only be able to play casually but I'll be around a bit. I managed to loot a rifle and a crossbow last night, opted to keep the rifle.

I've no idea how to change my ingame name, anyone want to clue me in?

BigBiker05
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by BigBiker05 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:32 pm

metacide wrote:I might only be able to play casually but I'll be around a bit. I managed to loot a rifle and a crossbow last night, opted to keep the rifle.

In the main menu there is a profile options. You can change your name as well as your face/skin.

metacide
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by metacide » Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:38 pm

BigBiker05 wrote:
metacide wrote:I might only be able to play casually but I'll be around a bit. I managed to loot a rifle and a crossbow last night, opted to keep the rifle.

In the main menu there is a profile options. You can change your name as well as your face/skin.
That's what I thought, I created a second profile but it wont let me delete the first one. I don't see how to choose which profile I want to use either.

BigBiker05
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by BigBiker05 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:56 pm

metacide wrote:
BigBiker05 wrote:

That's what I thought, I created a second profile but it wont let me delete the first one. I don't see how to choose which profile I want to use either.
You can't delete first one since it is based on your computer's user file. Just highlight the one you want to use then press ok.

BigBiker05
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by BigBiker05 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:32 pm

E.T. EddieTorrez
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by E.T. EddieTorrez » Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:05 pm

I've been playing but sadly I've been working out of town so I can only play on the weekends. So what server have you guys been playing on lately?
[size=100][b][color=red]Hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn for Sega[/color][/b][/size]

Rakshasas
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Rakshasas » Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:11 pm

Hey!

I just got DayZ today, going to get the standalone too when it comes out. I am itching to play with friends, but keep in mind I am veryvery new, but I have a general idea of how some stuff works because Let's Plays (Seananners, etc...) are what got me interested in this game.

I am also using "Play withSix", which seems to have a friends list. What do you all do to find each other?

BigBiker05
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by BigBiker05 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:44 am

Rakshasas wrote:Hey!

I just got DayZ today, going to get the standalone too when it comes out. I am itching to play with friends, but keep in mind I am veryvery new, but I have a general idea of how some stuff works because Let's Plays (Seananners, etc...) are what got me interested in this game.

I am also using "Play withSix", which seems to have a friends list. What do you all do to find each other?
I'd suggest dayzcommander. Also, we're all in TS3 while we play so feel free to hop on and hit us up.

ShiftyDevil
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by ShiftyDevil » Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:31 am

Rak, if you're on our server right now, you should hop in TS so I don't shoot you in the face :)

ShiftyDevil
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by ShiftyDevil » Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:54 am

Rakshasas wrote:Hey!

We all use DayZ Commander (a lot better than six launcher)

E.T. EddieTorrez wrote:I've been playing but sadly I've been working out of town so I can only play on the weekends. So what server have you guys been playing on lately?
We generally play on our server which is US 2491

Rohan
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by Rohan » Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:19 pm

i got Dayz

game name is Azsouth

usually play w/ ACG (Atlantic Coast Gaming) but if u see me on and feel like playing w/ a noob shoot me a message.
Ville Cup 07 DoD 1.3 Finalist ={KPS}=
Ville Cup 07 DoD:S Team *S|E*
Ville Cup 06 DoD 1.3 Finalist =(M)-(M)=

Goryion
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Loading…

Post by Goryion » Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:52 am

Just started playing, and wow, zombies have *GOOD* eyesite. I've watched tons of videos, and I've never seen zombies alert as far as I saw last night. I got attacked about 10 feet from my spawn. You should at least be able to beat a zombie to death with your flashlight or something, shesh.

So is anyone here still playing?

ShiftyDevil
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by ShiftyDevil » Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:38 pm

Goryion wrote:Just started playing, and wow, zombies have *GOOD* eyesite. I've watched tons of videos, and I've never seen zombies alert as far as I saw last night. I got attacked about 10 feet from my spawn. You should at least be able to beat a zombie to death with your flashlight or something, shesh.

So is anyone here still playing?
Yep