Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Damage Chart (OLD)

Post by BigBiker05 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:37 pm

Please see updated thread.
Last edited by BigBiker05 on Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jesus_Faction
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Re: Damage Chart

Post by Jesus_Faction » Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:51 pm

PDWs need a lot of loving from DICE

BigBiker05
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by BigBiker05 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:59 pm

Jesus_Faction wrote:PDWs need a lot of loving from DICE
They got hit so hard after the open beta. DICE said they're going to bump them back up a bit.

Jokes
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Loading…

Post by Jokes » Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:38 pm

I love how the G3's minimum damage is higher than any other rifles maximum. Still, its small mag and crazy recoil balance it out imo.

I agree PDWs need some love. Its crazy how much they got nerfed after the beta
aka [Bats]

El_Hefe
Villun
Villun

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by El_Hefe » Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:39 pm

Jokes wrote:I love how the G3's minimum damage is higher than any other rifles maximum. Still, its small mag and crazy recoil balance it out imo.

thats how it was in bf2

crimsonshootingstar
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by crimsonshootingstar » Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:46 pm

Jokes wrote:I love how the G3's minimum damage is higher than any other rifles maximum. Still, its small mag and crazy recoil balance it out imo.

It is a 7.62x51 vs a 5.56x45 or 5.45x39. They both fly at close to 3000 FPS but the 7.62 is a 150grain bullet vs the other two being around 50 grains. In reality the G-3 is much heavier than its contemporary's also. Take it from me the guy who was issued and M16 and owns a G-3. It may only be a few pounds but in real life its a killer. Of course games don't address these kind of things. Now you know too much and that is 120% of the battle. :D

"A shooting star doesn't have a past. It burns like a flame and then is gone before your eyes. That's my kind of life."

Jokes
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Loading…

Post by Jokes » Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:44 pm

crimsonshootingstar wrote:

It is a 7.62x51 vs a 5.56x45 or 5.45x39. They both fly at close to 3000 FPS but the 7.62 is a 150grain bullet vs the other two being around 50 grains. In reality the G-3 is much heavier than its contemporary's also. Take it from me the guy who was issued and M16 and owns a G-3. It may only be a few pounds but in real life its a killer. Of course games don't address these kind of things. Now you know too much and that is 120% of the battle. :D
I love the knowledge you bring to these conversations lol. I understand a 7.62 is more powerful than a 5.56 generally speaking. I was just initially surprised it did so much damage considering this is a game that needs to be balanced :P

btw is it just me or do bullets have incredibly low velocity in this game?
aka [Bats]

crimsonshootingstar
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by crimsonshootingstar » Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:46 pm

Jokes wrote:
crimsonshootingstar wrote:

I love the knowledge you bring to these conversations lol. I understand a 7.62 is more powerful than a 5.56 generally speaking. I was just initially surprised it did so much damage considering this is a game that needs to be balanced :P

btw is it just me or do bullets have incredibly low velocity in this game?

You are correct sir. At the ranges seen in these shooter games bullet travel should be nonexistent but it isn't.

"A shooting star doesn't have a past. It burns like a flame and then is gone before your eyes. That's my kind of life."