For the denizens of the Minecraft servers
John Doe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Villeternity Working Post

Post by John Doe » Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:03 pm

Good day all, I thought a stick post on whats going on with the Villeternity server would be of value.

First, you can check out the map at the following link: http://minecraft.theville.org/maps/villeternity/

Feel free to post your questions, information about projects and more.

JD

John Doe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Re: Villeternity Working Post

Post by John Doe » Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:05 pm

Two items of note, first off Inner has provided us with a Skelly Spawner already, its accessible via the Nether portal at spawn.

Second, last night I moved the spawn nether portal to the side of the Warehouse that Ladeee has been working on, It doesnt match and I think its rather ugly but I didnt have time to rebuild it, its there and we can make changes as we see fit.

JD

Boss Llama
Site Admin
Site Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Boss Llama » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:52 pm

While I may be spotty about presence, if anybody is interested, I am located at -900, -900, which is to the NW of spawn. I'm building in to the hills along the coastline there.
-Boss Llama

John Doe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by John Doe » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:40 pm

Boss Llama wrote:While I may be spotty about presence, if anybody is interested, I am located at -900, -900, which is to the NW of spawn. I'm building in to the hills along the coastline there.
Let me guess, a giant horse? ;-P

John Doe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by John Doe » Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:50 pm

If anyone is looking for one to abuse there is a sea temple to the north of spawn, not too far away. The coordinates are X 161, Z -1198

JD

black_and_blue
Server Admin
Server Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by black_and_blue » Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:01 am

The overworld map is fine, but the map of the Nether is showing up as all white for me.

John Doe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by John Doe » Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:11 pm

black_and_blue wrote:The overworld map is fine, but the map of the Nether is showing up as all white for me.
Me too, I was going to mention it to Stevo but had not gotten around to it yet.

LadeeeDuke
USV Leadership
USV Leadership

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by LadeeeDuke » Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:43 pm

John Doe wrote:
Second, last night I moved the spawn nether portal to the side of the Warehouse that Ladeee has been working on, It doesnt match and I think its rather ugly but I didnt have time to rebuild it, its there and we can make changes as we see fit.

JD
Don't sweat it. I am probably going to change out the materials on the storage and modify the design a bit when we have better materials. This a temporary fix. I am hoping to go with "blue" & "light blue" clay with possibly quartz for the design. But I will have to wait till acquire enough building supplies to update it. I am wanting it to go in the theme of Ville Colours and feel more airy.

LadeeeDuke
USV Leadership
USV Leadership

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by LadeeeDuke » Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:57 pm

Well, replaced the granite on the portal room with dark blue clay and I like the look of it next to the diorite. I think I will be using a mixture of diorite, dark blue clay, quartz, and glass for the rebuild of the storage and portal houses. If anyone feels like donating, I have a chest upstairs marked for donations. I thank you in advance!

Flash
Site Admin
Site Admin
Minecraft name: FlashTVR

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by Flash » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:42 am

Looking good so far guys!

LadeeeDuke
USV Leadership
USV Leadership

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by LadeeeDuke » Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:50 am

Please excuse the mess at spawn right now. I am working on upgrading the storage house and the portal room. The portal room just needs a roof still. But it is safe as far as I can see from mobs. The fields are done. I put chests at one of the ends to collect food items and seeds for replanting and for general use. I also left room for nether wart to be planted.
Lastly, I hope to put a tree farm on the hill behind the fields and a barn next to the little pond beside the dark forest side of spawn. The annoying fencing to the right of the fields will be modified to make a pasture for livestock . . . eventually. I will make the fenced area better when I get done with the store house and portal room.
Donations of clay and diorite are welcomed. I have a chest upstairs in the current store room.

John Doe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by John Doe » Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:44 pm

Thanks Ladeee, I will try to gather you some diorite.

LadeeeDuke
USV Leadership
USV Leadership

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by LadeeeDuke » Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:22 am

Got alot done yesterday at spawn. You should come by and see how it's panning out.

Boss Llama
Site Admin
Site Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Boss Llama » Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:22 pm

I've built the beginnings of an overworld train station, just on the north side of spawn, near the mine entrance. The surface building is incomplete, and if somebody else gets to it first, please feel free to complete it or upgrade it as you please. The platform is at Y 11, with suggested tunnel starts roughed in. I've got a tunnel going from the hub to my place (rail is about 50% installed), and I know JD is working on one for him. Anybody who wants to, please feel free to claim a tunnel entrance and start digging!
-Boss Llama

LadeeeDuke
USV Leadership
USV Leadership

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by LadeeeDuke » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:31 pm

Boss Llama wrote:I've built the beginnings of an overworld train station, just on the north side of spawn, near the mine entrance. The surface building is incomplete, and if somebody else gets to it first, please feel free to complete it or upgrade it as you please. The platform is at Y 11, with suggested tunnel starts roughed in. I've got a tunnel going from the hub to my place (rail is about 50% installed), and I know JD is working on one for him. Anybody who wants to, please feel free to claim a tunnel entrance and start digging!
If it's okay, I can do the surface building. I will be building a barn directly across from the opening of the portal room to stable horses. Will that interfere with your plans?