For the denizens of the Minecraft servers
Cody The Wolf
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Loading…

Outer Lands

Post by Cody The Wolf » Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:09 am

After much tinkering with Thaumcraft and having my mind slowly succumb to warp *giggles psychotically*, I am close to opening a portal to another realm call the " Outer Lands http://thaumcraft-4.wikia.com/wiki/The_Outer_Lands" It's a dangerous area that is full of loot. I am going to build up myself before treading into such a place, but if anyone else is interested in joining me, the more the merrier.
Aiya, Essenya Epeataro!!!

Cody The Wolf
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Loading…

Re: Outer Lands

Post by Cody The Wolf » Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:53 am

Update: I've created the portal and entered. It is hell in there. Now I can even enter without being immediately slain.

Boss Llama
Site Admin
Site Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Boss Llama » Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:31 am

Yee-hah!

Thaumcraft does seem like it's a bit... I dunno... not balanced to be used with anything else? I haven't investigated it fully myself, but there were already some things I had to disable before the server even came up (like giant golems that crash servers and are massively glitched so it's nearly impossible to defeat them), as well as the corruption stuff, and apparently this? Quite a package! Oh well, so long as we're able to keep it from messing up the experience of folks who aren't involved, I guess it's all part of the many options that are FTB!
-Boss Llama

Cody The Wolf
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Loading…

Post by Cody The Wolf » Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:35 pm

Boss Llama wrote:Yee-hah!

Thaumcraft does seem like it's a bit... I dunno... not balanced to be used with anything else? I haven't investigated it fully myself, but there were already some things I had to disable before the server even came up (like giant golems that crash servers and are massively glitched so it's nearly impossible to defeat them), as well as the corruption stuff, and apparently this? Quite a package! Oh well, so long as we're able to keep it from messing up the experience of folks who aren't involved, I guess it's all part of the many options that are FTB!
Outer Lands are a separate demension, so it shouldn't bpther the server or anyone who doesnt want to deal with it. However, for those who think the end is too easy, this is your thing.