Wither Ripper Update

For the denizens of the Minecraft servers
Jonathin
Villun
Villun

Ville Awards

Wither Ripper Update

Post by Jonathin » Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:20 pm

After months of working on this puppy I've come to two conclusions. Making Nether Stone sucks, and Ghasts are donkeys. Therefore I've oped to removing everything in this giant 306x306 hole, but even still it's a lot of mining. SO, I'm looking for help to do this. As a reward, even if it's for a little while, anyone who helps gets full access to the farm when it's up and running. I have more than enough OP picks for you to use, along with bows and armor to help defend against lava and ghast balls. I'm looking for as little or as much help as possible.

I've commandeered a rail so it's a one time cart ride to the farm. Go to Plinkos rail, and ride for about 7 minutes to get there. There, you have full access to the base, complete with diamond blocks to make tools, the OP picks armor and bows. I've done around 10 layers of the 306x306 area since September. Needless to say, by myself it'll be done at the end of 2015. If you want to help out, respond here, or add me on Steam, or PM via theville.

Jonathin
Villun
Villun

Ville Awards

Re: Wither Ripper Update

Post by Jonathin » Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:23 pm

Or, post some playlists/movies on YouTube I can drown out to whilst mining.