For the denizens of the Minecraft servers
crimsonshootingstar
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

First time for everything

Post by crimsonshootingstar » Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:15 am

Today was a day of firsts for crimson. I dove deep into the cave network next to my home and found the riches i had hoped for. Gold lapis and redstone. Then i died for the first time (dumb mistake involved lava). I managed to make it back home barely and then died twice more in short succession. The upside of all this death is that i now am confident that i can easily find my way from spawn home. And total all I lost was a diamond sword, 4 lapis, a bit of red stone, and a lot of iron. considering I found about 20 gold 3 stacks of redstone, 10 lapis, and a full stack of iron I am still up from where I was.

I would like to thank the person who left me a gift ( I assume KRG finally found me) It was thanks to those diamonds that I still carry a good sword.

Thanks to Betteh ho set me up right next to this treasure trove and gave me a good sword in the first place along with some other goodies.

Thanks to T who showed me his awesome landmark and also the way to reach their pad.

If any other players wish to make use of crimsons land feel free the only exception is the bulldozed torch surrounded area in front of crimsons house. I have finally come up with my project. Now comes the hard part ...... designing it. Even using crafty miner and going block for pixel from an image this task will be daunting. But a least when that's done the build should be fun.

"A shooting star doesn't have a past. It burns like a flame and then is gone before your eyes. That's my kind of life."

Roirdan
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Re: First time for everything

Post by Roirdan » Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:13 pm

Actually, that was me. If you ever need something, my tower is just to the... um... that direction there. Over the hill towards spawn. :D
Awesome sig by F13ND!

Soup Nazi
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by Soup Nazi » Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:33 pm

I'd love ta join ya, but unfortunately, none of the admins have yet to respond to my wishes to become a member of your beautiful world.

And as far as ur land... dibs on a spot for my shack.
=USV= [BB] [IV] [WARPATH] [USAHB] :TIME: :TOOL:

MrBlah
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by MrBlah » Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:53 pm

A necessary right of passage.... we have all lost much larger amounts of everything :D

Ex: My best is probably ~10 diamonds, stack of iron or more, few stacks of coal, full diamond tools.
Eater of Potatoes, since 2008.

I am driven by two main philosophies: know more today about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you.
― Neil deGrasse Tyson

metacide
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by metacide » Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:38 pm

Always carry a bucket of water, when you are burning in lava only water can save you. Even then, not always.

crimsonshootingstar
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by crimsonshootingstar » Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:23 pm

Roirdan wrote:Actually, that was me. If you ever need something, my tower is just to the... um... that direction there. Over the hill towards spawn. :D
Thanks Roirdan you are credit to team. If you ever need anything just holler.

"A shooting star doesn't have a past. It burns like a flame and then is gone before your eyes. That's my kind of life."