Fraulein Arztin
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Re: Minecraft Projects!

Post by Fraulein Arztin » Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:35 pm

Sounds like a pretty sweet castle, Blah :)

I'm almost done using the mass amount of glass I needed to make my glass house.
anyone is welcome to visit....just don't break the glass because lava will pour out at you from the sides.

TACOBELL
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by TACOBELL » Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:36 pm

alizee very nice. list the stuff u need for the interior ill help supply it :P
Eat all the tacos!

Dog
Server Ops
Server Ops

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Dog » Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:22 pm

Having watched MMX's mob spawner and enjoyed watching them die, I am trying to build my own.
I doubt it will be as good, but hey, it's worth a go!

BigBiker05
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by BigBiker05 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:01 am

Me working on a blueprint for my hotel lobby

Boss Llama
Site Admin
Site Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Boss Llama » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:55 am

Funny thing is, Biker, after your tour yesterday, I understand that blueprint entirely :-P
-Boss Llama

Fraulein Arztin
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Fraulein Arztin » Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:53 pm

Alizée Fan wrote:Funny thing is, Biker, after your tour yesterday, I understand that blueprint entirely :-P
As do I, because Biker just told me about his tunnel today. and I found out that it's a quicker way to my house.
Which it is. It's also a quicker way to espada's house and many others mining tunnels.

BigBiker05
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by BigBiker05 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:37 pm

Heres what my hotel lobby currently looks like. I'm having some problems with lighting. I don't want to just place 1,000 torches everywhere. I'm also looking for ideas on doing more atmosphere stuff. I don't have cobblestone anywhere so I was thinking another small fountain or two with a rock waterfall. I was also thinking of doing a water wall with tons of torches behind it to work as both ambiance and lighting. Any ideas? Stop by and give me your 2 cents!

unknown
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by unknown » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:03 pm

heres my basement

Fraulein Arztin
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Fraulein Arztin » Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:05 pm

Sweet deal, Unknown :)

I have many projects going on right now. I am working on building a bridge between my glass house and my stone house. I need to stop falling and dying 20 or so blocks off the ground. I was too late on recovering my items but I didn't have anything of importance on me besides my torches and my watch.

Biker gave me a good idea on what to do with my glass house. He might've been joking but I think I really am going to build a twisty roller coaster in my glass house....or at least attempt to.

metacide
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by metacide » Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:27 pm

BigBiker05 wrote:Heres what my hotel lobby currently looks like. I'm having some problems with lighting. I don't want to just place 1,000 torches everywhere. I'm also looking for ideas on doing more atmosphere stuff. I don't have cobblestone anywhere so I was thinking another small fountain or two with a rock waterfall. I was also thinking of doing a water wall with tons of torches behind it to work as both ambiance and lighting. Any ideas? ]
I like the chandeliers, nice touch. You could try Natural lighting, maybe have a waterfall against a wall with a glass wall behind it. For my money windows in the ceiling (are those still called "windows"?) are the best, if you have floors above that one you could put glass columns in so that light can come out on every floor.

BETTEH
Server Admin
Server Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by BETTEH » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:56 am

My only real projects thus far are transportation related. I first built the Skyway (the bridge) North and East into the snow biome. The actual bridge construction took me a few weeks and is currently 26 minutes long. After completing the side rails and lighting I built the Skyrail which runs the entire length of the bridge and is currently 13:30 seconds long, with the help of Alizee the construction of the booster system was completed in one evening.

Stevo was kind enough to create a video of it North and South.

I'm installing new boosters in between each of the original stations as after the patch they are not seeming to function quite up to par. The initial rides were always smooth but now it's up in the air if they will propel you properly. The SAAART base still has a ton of work that needs to be done but I'm putting that on hold for everyone's favorite ride.

That's right I've begun work on expanding The Harriett Tubman Freedom Wailway (that's right wailway). The only person no long allowed to participate in Harriet Tubman and future projects is iOwn, since he blacked out in her canal. Harriett Tubman will connect some new Western Themed towns out in the desert to the Great Plains, all of which will be revealed later. One things for sure, we are heading North again, farrrrrrrrrrrrr north.
2004 DOD Ville Cup Champs - Hobo Strike Squad
Fanciful Unicorn! 2011 Warpath Cup + Villympics Champs.

Tungsten
Villun
Villun

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Tungsten » Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:03 pm

I finished my tower, and I think I've got the sides around it steep enough so monsters will never bother me again. There are two entrances, one from a bridge and another from a ladder. It's the home of the Skyline Cactus Garden.

Still, though, it's out in the wilderness, so I hope to build a lighted path from the Skyrail to the tower.

Pine
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Pine » Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:22 pm

Nothing can stop me from plunging into harriet tubman!! Muhahaha

Also, I would like to create a scale replica of world 1-1 in Super Mario Bros. To the side of the sky bridge!