For the denizens of the Minecraft servers
John Doe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Re: Palindrome Discussion

Post by John Doe » Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:52 pm

My bad, I didnt actually check the site to see whats what. Last time I checked the only person making changes was Stevo.

JD

The Domer
Server Admin
Server Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by The Domer » Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:36 pm

I thought this was gonna be a discussion of literary palindromes and now I'm just sad.

Kahlan Amnell
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Minecraft name: Middea

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Kahlan Amnell » Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:08 pm

Our crew is on both sides of the river around 1687, 381. we're taking up a lot of space but chose it due to meadow biome proximity. We've got a village, dripstone cavern that is immense (at least 5 geodes so far, 2 mineshafts, etc). I intend to build along the path I've started carving towards spawn, part path, part just torches still. It goes thru an old growth birch forest.

Enjoying the heck out of the changes, it is actually enjoyable to go caving now.

Inner
Server Admin
Server Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Inner » Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:13 pm

New Ride at Spawn

I've added a tower at spawn that goes from 319 to -59. Take the jump to earn your "Caves and Cliffs" achievement. Water elevator up, free fall down into a bucket's worth of water :)

Will T.
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Will T. » Wed Dec 15, 2021 12:38 pm

We have an End portal!

I found a stronghold while exploring yesterday and set up a Nether portal, and Inner filled in the missing Eyes of Ender. You can get to the portal by going down Inner's tunnel in the Nether, then turning right at the opening just before it turns.

Currently the Nether path is largely open to the outside, so be wary of Ghasts! If anyone wants to take it upon themselves to enclose or beautify it, feel free to do so. I just made it from nearby materials because I was in a hurry to get it hooked up.

Inner
Server Admin
Server Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Inner » Thu Dec 23, 2021 2:37 pm

Apparently Santa has setup a Christmas tree at spawn. :D Thanks!

Kahlan Amnell
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Minecraft name: Middea

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Kahlan Amnell » Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:02 am

Just poking in to ask if anyone has yet killed the dragon? If not, is there a time / cares about when it dies? I will probably kill by end of weekend if no response, need to get my farming in end going :) finally thought of a way to use purpur and eager to see it happen heh.

-also, there is now an ocean monument farm at : AFK SPOT: 1248, 185, -113 , LOOT ROOM portal: 1072, 110, -24 with a very work in progress path to it.
I am unable to figure out the nethertop to overworld portal connection, I've tried like a ridiculous amount of times and while you can go from nether top to overworld, I cannot figure out how to go from overworld back up to nethertop, just keeps going to the loot room in the nether. Loot room feel free to plunder any chest contents.

ETA: Dragon is now down. :dance:

LadeeeDuke
USV Leadership
USV Leadership

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by LadeeeDuke » Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:12 pm

Kahlan Amnell wrote:
Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:02 am
Just poking in to ask if anyone has yet killed the dragon? If not, is there a time / cares about when it dies? I will probably kill by end of weekend if no response, need to get my farming in end going :) finally thought of a way to use purpur and eager to see it happen heh.

-also, there is now an ocean monument farm at : AFK SPOT: 1248, 185, -113 , LOOT ROOM portal: 1072, 110, -24 with a very work in progress path to it.
I am unable to figure out the nethertop to overworld portal connection, I've tried like a ridiculous amount of times and while you can go from nether top to overworld, I cannot figure out how to go from overworld back up to nethertop, just keeps going to the loot room in the nether. Loot room feel free to plunder any chest contents.

ETA: Dragon is now down. :dance:
Very good! I am sorry I didn't respond sooner...missed this post. I would have told you to go ahead anyway. LOL!