A forum for computer hardware and software issues
Raptor
Villun
Villun

Ville Awards

Loading…

Custom Crosshairs

Post by Raptor » Wed Dec 06, 2006 5:06 pm

Hi there folks, Raptor here and despite being in one of the crappiest moods of my life last night, I have finished my last "official" final and I nailed like I nail you guys in the head sometimes! :D So finishing finals and going home on friday for a whole months put me in a much better mood and made me feel that I now wish to ask a question that I have wanted to ask for a mucho long time but never took the time to post it because I shrugged my shoulders and said meh, move on. So here it is, after a long rambling....

Are there any custom crosshairs out there that will change those of the Axis sniper into ones similar to the Springfield or the scoped Enfield (Id prefer the Springfield ones since I love those like Ellroy loves the eVa goat herd). If anyone knows where I could get those and what I have to do to install them I will allow you to.....um.....I dont know, post something of something i could theoretical give you and ill try my best. Raptor is hungry now so im gonna go hunt, i mean grab, some food from cafeteria :twisted:
Fresh enemy corpses. YUMMY!! :twisted:
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v355/Dodraptor/evaRaptorcopy-1.jpg[/img]
Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer, but make sure you are far far away from ME!!!