MrBlah
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Logitech G930 woes

Post by MrBlah » Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:23 pm

So, I recently purchased the Logitech G930. And, while I like it. Alot. Alots are cool animals. Uhm, so, I've noticed some problems and was wondering if any of you guys that have it as well have noticed or dealt with such issues.

1. Occasionally, it has to restart it's wireless connection, so I lose sound for a few seconds. I already have a direct LOS from headphones to USB adapter when this happens. Oddly, it hasn't been something I notice when I go downstairs to the kitchen or garage.

2. It either A. Doesn't charge well. B. Does charge completely. C. Has a tiny battery. D. Uses battery pretty fast. or E. Does not report accurate battery levels. I've had it bother me and tell me I have less than an hour of battery time left, like 3 or 4 times in a 30 minute period.
Eater of Potatoes, since 2008.

I am driven by two main philosophies: know more today about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you.
― Neil deGrasse Tyson

MasterChef
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Re: Logitech G930 woes

Post by MasterChef » Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:06 pm

I experienced the resetting problem on mine. There was never any clear reason that I saw that caused it. It would go weeks at a time without doing it, then some days it would do it multiple times.

My battery was never really an issue until fairly recently. But I ended up just leaving it plugged in half the time since my charging cable was right here next to me. A few weeks ago it finally gave up though and stopped charging though. I just switched to a g35 since the wireless part didn't mean that much to me.

MrBlah
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by MrBlah » Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:35 pm

Do you still have your G930 Chef? Would you be willing to part with it?
Eater of Potatoes, since 2008.

I am driven by two main philosophies: know more today about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you.
― Neil deGrasse Tyson

MasterChef
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by MasterChef » Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:49 am

Sorry, I got rid of it.