BigBiker05
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Re: I want one badass headset

Post by BigBiker05 » Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:19 pm

So I got my new headset earlier today and now that I have had some time to play with it...

The first thing I did was turn on Daft Punk's Tron 2 soundtrack. It was absolutely amazing. The sound is so clear and crisp.
I then played some BF3 and the sound is super crisp compared to what I am used to.
The weird thing is even the robot voice girl for TS3 sounds different and less ARHRHRHRGRGRG.

My only complaint so far which isn't a complaint is that this enclosed headset blocks out outside noise. Someone could easily sneak up behind me and I would not hear them. I can barely hear my computer and it has super load fans that I keep on high. I can barely even hear myself talk so I sound all funny.

Now my problem, I was getting some static or whatever you would call it from my frontside jack (I have always used these for headsets) so I decided to plug into the read jacks. The static is gone but now it isn't picking up my mic volume very well.

***EDIT: So I went back to my frontside ports and now there is no static and my mic is normal volume.

Mortis462
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Mortis462 » Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:55 pm

BigBiker05 wrote:Snip..

My only complaint so far which isn't a complaint is that this enclosed headset blocks out outside noise. Someone could easily sneak up behind me and I would not hear them. I can barely hear my computer and it has super load fans that I keep on high. I can barely even hear myself talk so I sound all funny.
Snip...
I had this problem with my Logitech, until I found the "sidetone" setting. Take a look for that and bump it up a little and that will feed back your voice into the headset so you can hear your self talking and not end up yelling at everyone like I was for awhile :P Glad to hear that you are happy with them so far. :dance:
Everyone has changed
Everything has changed
Everyone has changed
But me

BigBiker05
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by BigBiker05 » Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:10 pm

Mortis462 wrote:
BigBiker05 wrote:Snip..

Snip...
I had this problem with my Logitech, until I found the "sidetone" setting. Take a look for that and bump it up a little and that will feed back your voice into the headset so you can hear your self talking and not end up yelling at everyone like I was for awhile :P Glad to hear that you are happy with them so far. :dance:
But it works fine in the front jack when both jacks are set up with identical settings.

I can't get over the clarity. Music sounds so amazing, especially instrumentals.