Getting video to The Ville Productions

Here you will find the queries of our honored Ville residents and the helpful responses.
Quandary
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Getting video to The Ville Productions

Post by Quandary » Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:10 pm

Hey all,

I have a couple of Minecraft video clips kicking around on my drives (one for tater's excavated water temple, before it was torn up to make the grinder, and one for the 2014 end dragon run). What's the protocol, if any, for turning this raw footage over to The Ville Productions for editing/posting on the official channel?

Thanks!

TheCarpe
Server Admin
Server Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Re: Getting video to The Ville Productions

Post by TheCarpe » Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:33 pm

I do not speak for Ville Productions, but I believe the channel is reserved mostly for footage of Ville-sanctioned events such as the Ville Cup and MeleeMania, as well as official collaborative projects the (now largely defunct) Ville film crew worked on such as the class music videos. There is, however, a separate playlist on the channel for Villun-created videos where you can share any Ville-related videos you may upload to your own channel.

Again, I could be wrong, but this is my understanding of things.
Heck's Kitchen - TVC'08 & '11 ** The Axecutioners - TVC'09 ** Hale's Angels - TVC'10 ** CCCP - TVC'12 ** Ville Cuppin' Cakes - TVC'13 ** TheCarpetbaggers - TVC'14 CHAMPIONS