Is a quote multiple feature feasible?

Here you will find the queries of our honored Ville residents and the helpful responses.
Dirty Dan
Server Admin
Server Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Is a quote multiple feature feasible?

Post by Dirty Dan » Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:48 am

The only thing I've missed from other forums I've been on is a "quote multiple" feature, for easily quoting from multiple posts. It's usually done with a little box you can check in each post, and then you click the normal quote button and it takes quotes from multiple posts. I know that you can do it manually with copy and pasting, it's just tedious. If the feature was there, I'd use it in nearly every thread.

Just pointing it out, not a huge deal or anything. I'm not sure if it's possible or not or how time consuming it would be to change, but I just thought I'd mention it. That's my only gripe, the website is otherwise great, so thanks Dog & whoever else maintains it.

mr_s
Villun
Villun

Ville Awards

Post by mr_s » Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:36 am

easy...

just click quick quote, write what you want, then click the other quote you want to quote, like so:

[quote="Dirty Dan";p="202682"]
The only thing I've missed from other forums I've been on is a "quote multiple" feature, for easily quoting from multiple posts. It's usually done with a little box you can check in each post, and then you click the normal quote button and it takes quotes from multiple posts. I know that you can do it manually with copy and pasting, it's just tedious. If the feature was there, I'd use it in nearly every thread.

Just pointing it out, not a huge deal or anything. I'm not sure if it's possible or not or how time consuming it would be to change, but I just thought I'd mention it. That's my only gripe, the website is otherwise great, so thanks Dog & whoever else maintains it.
[/quote]

nah, that feature is already enabled in our forums.

[/quote]

like i said already enabled...

[/quote]

still not convinced huh?

Dirty Dan
Server Admin
Server Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Dirty Dan » Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:17 pm

Oh, that'll work. Derp.

Thanks.

arfy4
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by arfy4 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:25 pm

use quick quote[quote="Dirty Dan";p="202682"]

[/quote] Pie[quote="Dirty Dan";p="202682"]

[/quote] Potato.

Dirty Dan
Server Admin
Server Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Dirty Dan » Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:00 pm

But you still can't do it across multiple pages.