Villun

Ville Awards

Post by mr_s » Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:55 pm

[quote="Rits";p="129551"]
Ewwwwww. /total girl moment :cry:
[/quote]

ROFL

[quote="Torven";p="129449"]
Yeah, you have to wonder about a place that has so many horrifically dangerous and/or venomous creatures.

Think these creatures don't go around looking for people to attack? horny Funnel Web Spiders
Think you are safe behind the shark nets? Blue Ringed Octopus, Stone Fish and Cone Snails, oh my
No problem, you have a sharp eye? invisible killer jellyfish
Rather stay back on dry land? brown snakes
Gonna sit in your hotel room all day? drop bears...two thumbs, very good with doorknobs
[/quote]

Man, you make it so there is no point in living any more.... eberyone is out to get you.

no, I think you can happily live in harmony with these creatures, provided you dont go out and poke them of course

Yahoo!!
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Re: Dear Australian Friends

Post by Yahoo!! » Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:23 pm

[quote="Torven";p="129449"]Yeah, you have to wonder about a place that has so many horrifically dangerous and/or venomous creatures.

Think these creatures don't go around looking for people to attack? horny Funnel Web Spiders
Think you are safe behind the shark nets? Blue Ringed Octopus, Stone Fish and Cone Snails, oh my
Gonna sit in your hotel room all day? drop bears...two thumbs, very good with doorknobs[/quote]

Here is the guy from Arizona telling me this.

You have black widow spiders. You have rattlesnakes. You have the large insects! You have killer Bees!

Come to Canada. These insects don't exist because the harsh winters kill them all off.

mr_s
Villun
Villun

Ville Awards

Post by mr_s » Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:31 pm

[quote="Yahoo!!";p="129578"]

You have black widow spiders. You have rattlesnakes. You have the large insects! You have killer Bees!

Come to Canada. These insects don't exist because the harsh winters kill them all off.
[/quote]

DAMN STRAINGT mate!

thats why I ADORE winter, because i have never found a roach when its winter time

Torven
Villun
Villun

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Torven » Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:20 pm

[quote="Yahoo!!";p="129578"][quote="Torven";p="129449"]Yeah, you have to wonder about a place that has so many horrifically dangerous and/or venomous creatures.

Gonna sit in your hotel room all day? drop bears...two thumbs, very good with doorknobs[/quote]

Come to Canada. These insects don't exist because the harsh winters kill them all off.[/quote]

I was wandering around outside barefoot in a t-shirt and shorts today. How about you?
'You might not have the intelligent to find it so i'll queto it for you' - Some guy trying to insult me on the Steam boards

mr_s
Villun
Villun

Ville Awards

Post by mr_s » Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:47 pm

[quote="Torven";p="129592"]
[quote="Yahoo!!";p="129578"][quote="Torven";p="129449"]Yeah, you have to wonder about a place that has so many horrifically dangerous and/or venomous creatures.

Come to Canada. These insects don't exist because the harsh winters kill them all off.[/quote]

I was wandering around outside barefoot in a t-shirt and shorts today. How about you?
[/quote]

owned.

Infusions
Villun
Villun

Ville Awards

Post by Infusions » Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:21 pm

You guys should totally go to New York, 100% safe.
[url=http://lolschach.blogspot.com/][img]http://g.imagehost.org/0572/LOL_6.png[/img][/url]

Cpt. Winky
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Cpt. Winky » Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:51 pm

[quote="Infusions";p="129612"]You guys should totally go to New York, 100% safe.[/quote]

lol no oregon. Everyone is too stoned to do anything.

has any other American heard of the "Cascadia" movement?

:icon_heart: RIP TW 1954 - 2008

!B a T m A n!
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by !B a T m A n! » Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:10 am

[quote="Infusions";p="129612"]You guys should totally go to New York, 100% safe.[/quote]

i cant tell if your joking or.. your telling the trouth :P

shimmybot
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by shimmybot » Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:34 am

[quote="Cpt. Winky";p="129636"]

lol no oregon. Everyone is too stoned to do anything.

has any other American heard of the "Cascadia" movement?
[/quote]

lol I can guarantee people are more stoned in BC :P

bluntspoon
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by bluntspoon » Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:02 am

Growing up I lived in Melbourne, and we used to get Huntsman spiders in the house on a regular basis. One day a particularly big one fell in my mothers hair as she was cleaning the curtains... :) Anyways after peeling her from the ceiling we must have sprayed about a half can of bug spray on the thing and it just sat there and took it.

We then came up with the bright idea of sucking it up in the vacuum cleaner. So a quick suck later and we give each other high fives and the problem is solved.

Or so we thought....

As my Mum opens the top of the vacuum she lets out ANOTHER blood curdling scream as the spider, now covered in dust and debris is slowly crawling out of the vacuum....

I can't remember who grabbed a rolled up newspaper at that point. But I can tell you it succeeded where the bug spray and vacuum had failed.

Tough buggers those Huntsman's.

ShiftyDevil
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by ShiftyDevil » Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:45 pm

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

mr_s
Villun
Villun

Ville Awards

Post by mr_s » Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:24 pm

[quote="bluntspoon";p="129670"]
Growing up I lived in Melbourne, and we used to get Huntsman spiders in the house on a regular basis. One day a particularly big one fell in my mothers hair as she was cleaning the curtains... :) Anyways after peeling her from the ceiling we must have sprayed about a half can of bug spray on the thing and it just sat there and took it.

We then came up with the bright idea of sucking it up in the vacuum cleaner. So a quick suck later and we give each other high fives and the problem is solved.

Or so we thought....

As my Mum opens the top of the vacuum she lets out ANOTHER blood curdling scream as the spider, now covered in dust and debris is slowly crawling out of the vacuum....

I can't remember who grabbed a rolled up newspaper at that point. But I can tell you it succeeded where the bug spray and vacuum had failed.

Tough buggers those Huntsman's.
[/quote]

hahahahaha.

too funny.

why not jsut soop it out and chuck it out.

they arnt dangerous ones right?

killing a thing that big with spray, is like trying to kill someone with a tooth pick.

all u gonna do is piss it off, lol

v.o.c
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by v.o.c » Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:18 am

[quote="Sparky";p="129459"]
And you thought the British choose Australia for it's Inmate population waaay back when based on it's looks ... :naughty:
[/quote]

damn straight, if we had left them here they would of just got rained on. making them run away from enormous spiders is way much more fun.
Hey you Would'nt you like to be a vicious orange carrot too?

STEAM a Bi Product of tea.

NoodgeVader
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by NoodgeVader » Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:19 pm

I want one of those things. When I was a kid I kept the largest garden pests I could find in a terrarium for mere shock value. I had giant snails, bullfrogs, a six inch Wolf spider with spiderlings on her back(dad released her after a day to my disappointment), an unknown seven inch lizard, several giant(seven and eight inch)horn worms. One of the worms was particularly vicious. He would stab anything and everything that he came across, even other worms. I never could find a decent sized scorpion though.

That spider looks like he could have eaten my whole collection.

I forgot my giant Mantises. They might have lasted a little longer against that thing, but I still think that spider would have them for breakfast.

mr_s
Villun
Villun

Ville Awards

Post by mr_s » Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:42 pm

[quote="NoodgeVader";p="130691"]

I forgot my giant Mantises. They might have lasted a little longer against that thing, but I still think that spider would have them for breakfast.
[/quote]

Lol.

That spider has a bird for breakfast, i am pretty sure those things would be snacks in comparison.

[quote="v.o.c";p="130288"]
[quote="Sparky";p="129459"]
And you thought the British choose Australia for it's Inmate population waaay back when based on it's looks ... :naughty:
[/quote]

damn straight, if we had left them here they would of just got rained on. making them run away from enormous spiders is way much more fun.
[/quote]

as far as i am informed, Brittan had no more space, so the decided to send thier convicts to a new land.

smart thinking them Brits