Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post by Yahoo!! » Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:29 pm

Hello, my name is Yahoo!!

I am a proud member of USV and love to play on the ville servers. I started around october 2007 and started posting around november 2007.
For gaming information, my favorite class by far is sniper. I love the projection of power of the sniper and it is a thrill to get awesome headshots. I play for teamwork and for fun. I have played loads of online games and I am an internet addict. I have played mostly Blizzard games and a few others. TF2 is the first game where I spend most of my time on one set of servers.

I am Canadian and darn proud of it! I am also an business accountant student at University of Calgary. I also speak French fluently and write it. Also, I lived part of my life in Montreal. I also work part-time at the Calgary Stampede and I was part of Stampede 2006 and 2007 (this thing is the biggest agriculture show/rodeo in the world)

Angry.Red
New Villun
New Villun

Post by Angry.Red » Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:25 pm

Howdy guys and gals. Names Angry.Red but you can call me Steve if you like. Been playing TF2 for a few months now and before that I was a bit into the WoW thing. Since I want to keep my wife I fell back into FPS and some RTS. Anyway I play Ville servers almost exclusively now. Great community you guys have here.

Steve

Dog
Server Ops
Server Ops

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Dog » Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:17 pm

Welcome Sir!
:D

Archon
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Archon » Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:52 pm

Hi im Archon. im canadian and ive been gaming since nes came out.

gave up on consoles after snes, tho i also had n64. was into rts games for a while with starcraft and age of empires. then got hooked on a little known game called half-life. played tfc til dod b1 was released then played that for many years, admining custom map servers like kk and fakemaps. played in first 6 bfe campaigns aswell. i may have played on the ville dod server but i mostly stuck to servers i admined.

since source engine has been around i have been mostly switching back and forth between mmo's (guild wars since alpha and city of heroes) as im one of the many long time dod fans that didnt like the source version (hopefully the upcoming update will fix that). now im pretty much hooked on tf2, which has brings me here on a daily basis now lol

oh ya, i survived cancer too, woot. :D
USER, n.: The word computer professionals use when they mean 'idiot.'

Cpt._Keyes
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Cpt._Keyes » Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:31 am

Howzit, Keyes here, go by ingame name of DNandy(cpt._Keyes) I have been a member of the ville for about...5 or so years, and was a proud member (a long time ago) of US-V...and before all you people get up in arms...I r not lying...personal problems, and warcrack drew me away from the servers for some time, and i had been back off and on till now, where i have staged a full return (triumphantly slash abundantly).

My gamin history goes back to TFC, DoD, then going to WoW and coming back for DoD:S then wow then TF2 where I am now. 22 Coast Guard petty officer stationed in hawaii. Good to be back, and good to be playing, its awesome to see how these servers have grown since i last set eyes on them.
CG6505 CPT Nelson LCDR Wischmeier AST1 Skimin AMT2 Nichols-4SEP08
CG1705 LCDR Barnes LT Bryant AMTC Seidman AET2 Grigonis AET2 Beacham AMT2 Moletzsky AMT3 Kreder-29OCT09
CG6017 LT Krueger AMT1 Hoke AMT2 Banks-07JUL10
CG6535 LCDR Taylor LTjg Cameron ASTC Jorge AET3 Knight-29FEB12
WPB87340-2 BMC Terrell Horne-2Dec12
WMSL751 BM3 Obendorf-18DEC13

Omelette
Villun
Villun

Ville Awards

Post by Omelette » Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:00 am

Hey guys just registered, have a lot of fun playing on dustbowl with you guys.

mr_s
Villun
Villun

Ville Awards

Post by mr_s » Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:16 am

Welcome Red and Welcome Olly...

have seen you guys about often and am glad you registered

Dog
Server Ops
Server Ops

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Dog » Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:13 am

Welcome Olly!
:D

Renegade JB
Villun
Villun

Ville Awards

Post by Renegade JB » Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:12 am

I've been hooked on online gaming for years. I started playing at TheVille a couple years ago but was honored to become a mamber of TVR in June of 2007. I have never been around a better group of people online.
It started with Dod 1.3, then Source (which I thought was the best game out ), and then TF2..Well worth the money. NOW I cant seem to stay away from Warpath 24/7 and the other end of a snipers crosshairs or a spys blade.. ARG!!!!!

BTW I.m 50 years old, and a police officer for 25 years, have a wife and daughter....
A safe and Happy Easter to all my friends and those who are new to The Ville.
[img]http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t51/l3eeon/renegadehw4.gif[/img]

Zman
Villun
Villun

Ville Awards

Post by Zman » Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:43 am

I started at the ville about a year and a half ago playin DOD.
I had no skill when I came to theville, gordo always killed me. But any ways people call me Z or Zman.
But some of the canadians call me Zaman, but I dont mind. Oh yea my alter ego is cookies,he has tons of beet skills
My girlfriend hates video games.
I dont like the internet, only video games,

I used to be a part of a clan called -=[TDR]=- and we played in CAL but we always lost because we didnt hack like everyone else.

But now Im a proud member of TVR, and since we have all the goats now we are the best :)
Patrick: "I wumbo, you wumbo, he she we wumbo, wumboing, wumbology, they study of wumbo...come on Spongebob, this is first grade!"

geezer
New Villun
New Villun

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by geezer » Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:59 am

Hi, I'm Your Fear. I used to play as geezer too, but some of my kids wanted to rally around this Your theme, which several of us have been using. My 10-year-old daughter is Your Unrequited Love, my 13-year-old son is Your Inner Child, and my 15-year-old son is Your Unrealized Potential. My 17- and 19-year-old sons have a war-hero theme -- they're AudieMurphy and AlvinYork, respectively. Most of us play in the computer room of our house in Evansville, IN. Alvin is away at school, but we play with him sometimes too using a Teamspeak server as a back channel.

We all like the TheVille servers the best. The configs are great, and the players are kind and team-oriented.

I like TF2 because it's possible to be effective without top-notch SMG skills. I used to play a lot of RTCW and ET, but I became tired of getting owned all the time. My 45-year-old eyes and reflexes just don't cut it. In TF2 I specialize as a medic and have become good enough at it to have fun. I would like to learn the other classes, but I'm usually tempted to do what I'm best at.

X.O.Skeleton
Server Admin
Server Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by X.O.Skeleton » Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:10 pm

Terve vaan, minä olen X.O.Skeleton.
Olen ollut...uups, wrong language, let's continue.
As you can see Im one from the europe side, Finland to be axact.
I'v been urround The Ville from the good old NS days.
Back then I was first a somewhat part of nD.
After its disapiarance Cobra draged me to the dod server and got me interested in that again.
Then some weirdos tied and gaged me taking me in to the USV caves to be fed to uncle pervie.
I was lucky enough to survive (gave him a RK 62) so I got to stay there.
Crafted by Betteh

Blackblood
Villun
Villun

Post by Blackblood » Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:25 pm

Image Welcome Olly!
[img]http://img363.imageshack.us/img363/6625/blacksigze6.jpg[/img]

BLACKHEART
Villun
Villun

Post by BLACKHEART » Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:05 pm

:arrow: Image :arrow:
MYSPACE.COM/BLACKHEART60
BHT RISES
[img]http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/7201/goblins2fx6.gif[/img]

HuhWhat?
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Post by HuhWhat? » Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:15 pm

Hm...

My name is Brian and I am from Arizona and I have been playing TF2 since December. I am not exactly the best TF2 player which is why I enjoy theville, they don't seem to discriminate against us crappy players. :P