If your post doesn't fit any other boards subject, then post it here
ADevilishPotato
Server Ops
Server Ops

Games Played

Ville Awards

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post by ADevilishPotato » Wed Apr 14, 2021 7:08 am

More carrots in the garden is never a bad thing, helps to balance out all these stinky potatoes...Welcome welcome!
WARPATH Cup '12- [WARPATH] We are running past all the heavies
The Ville Cup '12- (DYD) Dirty Dan's Double D's
Dust Bowl loves Warpath '13- (CD-i) Chokepoints and Demomen- international (Champions!)
The Ville Cup '13- [T^5] Tuber's Truly Terrifying Tator Tots
The Ville Cup '14- GCI_ Guild of Calamitous Intent

v.o.c
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by v.o.c » Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:48 pm

welcome lilly-mae welcome to the purple place. these guys will help you.
Hey you Would'nt you like to be a vicious orange carrot too?

STEAM a Bi Product of tea.

M's
Server Admin
Server Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by M's » Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:48 am

Indeed welcome Lilly

So Uncivilized
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Re:

Post by So Uncivilized » Thu May 13, 2021 10:44 am

So Uncivilized wrote:
Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:45 pm
It's me, So Uncivilized.

My name is too long, so it's devolving into SU. Some people call be 'uncivilized' and even 'civilized'. 'civ' has come up time and again. Whatever works, as long as I know it's me you're talking to :P

I am getting old for a gamer, and have always had slow reflexes and poor aim. I still have fun, though.

I've been into games and computers since I was about 11 (38 now), playing D&D as well as the Commodore VIC-20 and C= 64. Played a lot of older consoles and stuff.

As far as TF2 and The Ville goes, I got the Orange Box for the 360 and kept hearing how much better it was on the PC, so I cobbled something together so I could play and never looked back.

Fortunately for me, I found The Ville almost at once and have really never played anywhere else! That was all a little over a month ago, but I've been having a great time, so thanks to you all for being so great :)

Wow, I do babble. Sorry bout that.

Also, I have axed TheCarpe a couple times.
Update: I'm way older now.

Inner
Server Admin
Server Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Inner » Thu May 13, 2021 12:04 pm

Be of good cheer SU! I turn 65 in November and sometimes lag in real life, but I think gaming does help keep me sharper.

ADevilishPotato
Server Ops
Server Ops

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by ADevilishPotato » Thu May 13, 2021 9:36 pm

Welcome back, always good to see old faces finding the porch light!
WARPATH Cup '12- [WARPATH] We are running past all the heavies
The Ville Cup '12- (DYD) Dirty Dan's Double D's
Dust Bowl loves Warpath '13- (CD-i) Chokepoints and Demomen- international (Champions!)
The Ville Cup '13- [T^5] Tuber's Truly Terrifying Tator Tots
The Ville Cup '14- GCI_ Guild of Calamitous Intent

Boss Llama
Site Admin
Site Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Re:

Post by Boss Llama » Fri May 14, 2021 3:51 pm

Wow - that date looked awfully familiar SU (great to see you again, by the way!). I double-checked, and my own "Introduce Yourself" was just two days after yours! Here's to turning into old fogeys together :-D
Boss Llama wrote:
Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:16 pm
Greetings. I'm "Alizée Fan" and I play regularly on the Dustbowl 24/7 server, as well as occasionally on Rotation or elsewhere. I've been playing computer games since the days of single color 11" monitors and computers without hard drives. I previously played CAL league CS:S, though was never good enough to really move up in the world there.

As far as TF2, I think it's fair to say my tactical knowledge is greater than my skill. I tend to understand what needs to be done, and can come up with a plan in a hurry, I just tend to die rapidly in the process of trying to execute it. D'oh! My best classes are Pyro and Spy, on both Offense and Defense, though I can be an Engineer effectively as well, and will play Scout in the early stages of CTF maps. I'm bad at Demoman, and if you ever see me as a Sniper for more than 30 seconds, the thermostat in hell should be checked.

My primary goal when playing is to help my team, and of course, to have fun. I play to relax, not to stress out about stuff.

The Alizée in my name, for those few internet-folks who aren't familiar with her, is a French singer. I'm a genuine fan of her, have met her (flew to France just to do so), and according to most other members of the Alizée America fanclub, I have North America's largest collection of Alizée related memorabilia - several hundred items, ranging from ticket stubs and backstage passes to original press slides and ultra-rare store promos.

I tend to play late evenings Pacific Time, though on my weekends I'm usually on in early to mid afternoon.
-Boss Llama

So Uncivilized
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Re: Re:

Post by So Uncivilized » Tue May 18, 2021 9:50 am

Boss Llama wrote:
Fri May 14, 2021 3:51 pm
Wow - that date looked awfully familiar SU (great to see you again, by the way!). I double-checked, and my own "Introduce Yourself" was just two days after yours! Here's to turning into old fogeys together :-D
Boss Llama wrote:
Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:16 pm
Greetings. I'm "Alizée Fan" and I play regularly on the Dustbowl 24/7 server, as well as occasionally on Rotation or elsewhere. I've been playing computer games since the days of single color 11" monitors and computers without hard drives. I previously played CAL league CS:S, though was never good enough to really move up in the world there.

As far as TF2, I think it's fair to say my tactical knowledge is greater than my skill. I tend to understand what needs to be done, and can come up with a plan in a hurry, I just tend to die rapidly in the process of trying to execute it. D'oh! My best classes are Pyro and Spy, on both Offense and Defense, though I can be an Engineer effectively as well, and will play Scout in the early stages of CTF maps. I'm bad at Demoman, and if you ever see me as a Sniper for more than 30 seconds, the thermostat in hell should be checked.

My primary goal when playing is to help my team, and of course, to have fun. I play to relax, not to stress out about stuff.

The Alizée in my name, for those few internet-folks who aren't familiar with her, is a French singer. I'm a genuine fan of her, have met her (flew to France just to do so), and according to most other members of the Alizée America fanclub, I have North America's largest collection of Alizée related memorabilia - several hundred items, ranging from ticket stubs and backstage passes to original press slides and ultra-rare store promos.

I tend to play late evenings Pacific Time, though on my weekends I'm usually on in early to mid afternoon.
Right on. I've been mostly playing WoW on and off and my wife and I play PS4 together (mostly Dead By Daylight). It's always fun to pop in and see that this place is still going strong after all these years!

KRG
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by KRG » Tue Aug 22, 2023 5:42 pm

Hello! I am Ted aka KRG. It has taken MANY actual human months for me to sign in here due to some new fangled modern blah blah on the site.

NOT A FAN!!

Keep in mind, I am not known as the brightest here. I have had romantic relations with certain goats so, I assumed I had a lifetime pass.

I would rather be shanked in the bum by Frag than deal with logging in here again. Sheesh!
I have a butt and you do too. Let's be friends.

Gizanked
Server Admin
Server Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Gizanked » Sat Sep 09, 2023 6:31 pm

is KRG requesting a Vi$it?
http://www.tf2items.com/id/evagizanked
the artist formerly known as Replica

Inner