Happy Birthday Ladeee, and KRG

If your post doesn't fit any other boards subject, then post it here
Post Reply
M's
Server Admin
Server Admin
Posts: 7430
Joined: Fri May 25, 2007 6:09 am
Location: Vilonia, Arkansas

Games Played

Ville Awards

<eVa> M's’s avatar
Loading…

Happy Birthday Ladeee, and KRG

Post by M's » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:28 am

:new-bday: - Ladeee, and KRG

Boss Llama
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar
Posts: 10072
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:45 pm

Games Played

Ville Awards

<eVa> Boss Llama’s avatar
Loading…

Re: Happy Birthday Ladeee, and KRG

Post by Boss Llama » Thu Mar 03, 2022 8:01 am

Happy birthday to the 03/03 folks! Ladeee and KRG, hope you have a lovely day :-D
-Boss Llama

John Doe
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7976
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:55 pm
Contact:

Games Played

Ville Awards

Re: Happy Birthday Ladeee, and KRG

Post by John Doe » Thu Mar 03, 2022 12:46 pm

Ladeee and KRG I hope you both have wonderful birthdays.


JD

spm97
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
User avatar
Posts: 2117
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:39 am

Games Played

Ville Awards

<eVa>Spam’s avatar
Loading…

Re: Happy Birthday Ladeee, and KRG

Post by spm97 » Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:14 pm

Ladeeee never posts here anymore ..... so I think it should be if she doesn't come post within 24 hours, we post her REAL AGE, not the "29" like she claims.......

Happy birthday KRG.
[img]https://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a114/Artican_M/spammers.gif[/img]

M's
Server Admin
Server Admin
Posts: 7430
Joined: Fri May 25, 2007 6:09 am
Location: Vilonia, Arkansas

Games Played

Ville Awards

<eVa> M's’s avatar
Loading…

Re: Happy Birthday Ladeee, and KRG

Post by M's » Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:32 am

spm97 wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:14 pm
Ladeeee never posts here anymore ..... so I think it should be if she doesn't come post within 24 hours, we post her REAL AGE, not the "29" like she claims.......

Happy birthday KRG.
MAy have to bribe her.

LadeeeDuke
USV Leadership
USV Leadership
User avatar
Posts: 3968
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:28 am
Location: Earth

Games Played

Ville Awards

Re: Happy Birthday Ladeee, and KRG

Post by LadeeeDuke » Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:10 pm

M's wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:32 am
spm97 wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:14 pm
Ladeeee never posts here anymore ..... so I think it should be if she doesn't come post within 24 hours, we post her REAL AGE, not the "29" like she claims.......

Happy birthday KRG.
MAy have to bribe her.
Well, it worked! Thank you all for the birthday wishes. Happy birthday KRG!

Flash
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar
Posts: 6204
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:01 pm
Location: Houston, TX
Minecraft name: FlashTVR
Contact:

Games Played

Ville Awards

Flash.TVR’s avatar
Loading…

Re: Happy Birthday Ladeee, and KRG

Post by Flash » Sat Mar 05, 2022 10:48 am

Happy B-Day! :bday: :bday:

spm97
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
User avatar
Posts: 2117
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:39 am

Games Played

Ville Awards

<eVa>Spam’s avatar
Loading…

Re: Happy Birthday Ladeee, and KRG

Post by spm97 » Wed Mar 09, 2022 12:26 am

LadeeeDuke wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:10 pm
M's wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:32 am
spm97 wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:14 pm
Ladeeee never posts here anymore ..... so I think it should be if she doesn't come post within 24 hours, we post her REAL AGE, not the "29" like she claims.......

Happy birthday KRG.
MAy have to bribe her.
Well, it worked! Thank you all for the birthday wishes. Happy birthday KRG!
I still think I should tell everyone your real age.......

All in favor - say "I".
[img]https://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a114/Artican_M/spammers.gif[/img]

KRG
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
User avatar
Posts: 5203
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:17 pm

Games Played

Ville Awards

Re: Happy Birthday Ladeee, and KRG

Post by KRG » Sat Mar 26, 2022 3:36 pm

Thank ye folks! 45th for me and I still get carded from time to time. Ha!
I have a butt and you do too. Let's be friends.

The Domer
Server Admin
Server Admin
User avatar
Posts: 2867
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:09 pm
Location: Ontario

Games Played

Ville Awards

Domer’s avatar
Loading…

Re: Happy Birthday Ladeee, and KRG

Post by The Domer » Tue Mar 29, 2022 8:43 am

LOL happy birthday both of you

LadeeeDuke
USV Leadership
USV Leadership
User avatar
Posts: 3968
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:28 am
Location: Earth

Games Played

Ville Awards

Re: Happy Birthday Ladeee, and KRG

Post by LadeeeDuke » Sat Apr 16, 2022 10:40 pm

I am 74....I think....or was that 47....?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests