Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Re: Post your picture 2013

Post by OmgOhnoes » Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:12 pm

MateoTheBold! wrote:
Fraulein Arztin wrote:Pretty sure mark is the one in front given that the guy in back has a nonexistant lowerhalf to his body..

After I see my friend in Utah, I'll be sure to post pictures. I'll probably be seeing StephUhhKnee, too.
We should fly out zookie, buzzy, kk, Mrs. Ohnoes, winobot, creeper, pink bandit, ladee alex and Plinko so we can get a group photo of all of the Ville ladies in one place.
We've been meaning to post a photo but our combined sexiness would just destroy the internet.

Crusty Juggler
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Crusty Juggler » Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:13 pm

The Domer wrote:Crusty, which of the 17-years-deceased singers is you in those pictures? I can't guess!
Ha, I was originally going to post photos of Kid n' Play. Went with London Boys instead.

I'll upload a picture as soon as I have a Honda Civic with ground effects to pose next to, and a beer to brandish at the camera.
  • The Ville Cup 2012 Champions - [SNES] Superflous Nipples Equals Success - Captain
    Dustbowl<3Warpath Champions- Team CDi- Captain

Pine
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Pine » Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:26 pm

I'm going to wait to post a picture until after this summer ;)

Boss Llama
Site Admin
Site Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Boss Llama » Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:32 pm

Ok, here's a recent picture of me. It's slightly out of focus, since I'm in the background, where I'm recording results from some diagnostics we're running on new collection storage cabinets at the museum to ensure they are up to snuff.

-Boss Llama

Soup Nazi
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by Soup Nazi » Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:45 pm

Alizée Fan wrote:Ok, here's a recent picture of me. It's slightly out of focus, since I'm in the background, where I'm recording results from some diagnostics we're running on new collection storage cabinets at the museum to ensure they are up to snuff.
So... like making sure the doors aren't squeaky?
=USV= [BB] [IV] [WARPATH] [USAHB] :TIME: :TOOL:

NerevarineKing
Server Admin
Server Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by NerevarineKing » Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:54 pm

Here's me, rocking a Doctor Who shirt:
VIEW CONTENT:
And here's my dog, Butter:
VIEW CONTENT:
Warpath Cup '12- [ICU] Inner Children Unleashed (Champions!)
Villympics '12- [USAHB] USA Handbrake
The Ville Cup '12- [SOLTAN] Solis Tanquam
Warpath Loves Dustbowl '13- \SOBAD/
The Ville Cup '14- GCI| Guild of Calamitous Intent

Boss Llama
Site Admin
Site Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Boss Llama » Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:10 am

Soup Nazi wrote:
Alizée Fan wrote:Ok, here's a recent picture of me. It's slightly out of focus, since I'm in the background, where I'm recording results from some diagnostics we're running on new collection storage cabinets at the museum to ensure they are up to snuff.
No, we're using an ultrasonic leak detector there. Transmitter goes inside the cabinet, and sensor wand is run around outside near gaps and edges to ensure no change in decible level. It's to ensure the gasket it sealing properly, and that there are no micro-breaks in the weld that can result in excessive air exchange that would harm the microclimate inside the cabinet. Also ensures minimization of exfiltration of pollutants and chemicals from specimens (this being a cabinet designed for herbarium sheets, there is liable to be a high concentration of mercury vapor in the cabinet). A high quality collection cabinet made of the right materials is an extremely important part of ensuring collections remain viable in the long term. A wood cabinet off-gases acetic acid and absorbs and re-emits any chemicals it contacts, as well as providing harborage for pests and absorbing water in the event of flooding, which can promote mold growth. A compromised seal reduces the ability of the cabinet to maintain acceptable relative humidity and temperature during building-wde T and RH fluctuations from daily weather and use, and even moreso during HVAC shutdowns or failures. Daily humidity fluctuations in a large old public building can be 20% or 30% up and down in a single day, which is enough to make many prepared skins and bones, as well some wooden objects and others, crack severely or even fall apart completely within a very short period of time.
-Boss Llama

Cpt._Keyes
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Cpt._Keyes » Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:20 am

Alizée Fan wrote:
Soup Nazi wrote:
No, we're using an ultrasonic leak detector there. Transmitter goes inside the cabinet, and sensor wand is run around outside near gaps and edges to ensure no change in decible level. It's to ensure the gasket it sealing properly, and that there are no micro-breaks in the weld that can result in excessive air exchange that would harm the microclimate inside the cabinet. Also ensures minimization of exfiltration of pollutants and chemicals from specimens (this being a cabinet designed for herbarium sheets, there is liable to be a high concentration of mercury vapor in the cabinet). A high quality collection cabinet made of the right materials is an extremely important part of ensuring collections remain viable in the long term. A wood cabinet off-gases acetic acid and absorbs and re-emits any chemicals it contacts, as well as providing harborage for pests and absorbing water in the event of flooding, which can promote mold growth. A compromised seal reduces the ability of the cabinet to maintain acceptable relative humidity and temperature during building-wde T and RH fluctuations from daily weather and use, and even moreso during HVAC shutdowns or failures. Daily humidity fluctuations in a large old public building can be 20% or 30% up and down in a single day, which is enough to make many prepared skins and bones, as well some wooden objects and others, crack severely or even fall apart completely within a very short period of time.
<giggle> you said sensor wand
CG6505 CPT Nelson LCDR Wischmeier AST1 Skimin AMT2 Nichols-4SEP08
CG1705 LCDR Barnes LT Bryant AMTC Seidman AET2 Grigonis AET2 Beacham AMT2 Moletzsky AMT3 Kreder-29OCT09
CG6017 LT Krueger AMT1 Hoke AMT2 Banks-07JUL10
CG6535 LCDR Taylor LTjg Cameron ASTC Jorge AET3 Knight-29FEB12
WPB87340-2 BMC Terrell Horne-2Dec12
WMSL751 BM3 Obendorf-18DEC13

ADevilishPotato
Server Ops
Server Ops

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by ADevilishPotato » Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:25 am

Alizée Fan wrote:
Soup Nazi wrote:
Hmm, I think this is a cover for a museum heist...
WARPATH Cup '12- [WARPATH] We are running past all the heavies
The Ville Cup '12- (DYD) Dirty Dan's Double D's
Dust Bowl loves Warpath '13- (CD-i) Chokepoints and Demomen- international (Champions!)
The Ville Cup '13- [T^5] Tuber's Truly Terrifying Tator Tots
The Ville Cup '14- GCI_ Guild of Calamitous Intent

Crusty Juggler
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Crusty Juggler » Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:58 pm

Alizée Fan wrote:No, we're using an ultrasonic leak detector there. Transmitter goes inside the cabinet, and sensor wand is run around outside near gaps and edges to ensure no change in decible level. It's to ensure the gasket it sealing properly, and that there are no micro-breaks in the weld that can result in excessive air exchange that would harm the microclimate inside the cabinet. Also ensures minimization of exfiltration of pollutants and chemicals from specimens (this being a cabinet designed for herbarium sheets, there is liable to be a high concentration of mercury vapor in the cabinet). A high quality collection cabinet made of the right materials is an extremely important part of ensuring collections remain viable in the long term. A wood cabinet off-gases acetic acid and absorbs and re-emits any chemicals it contacts, as well as providing harborage for pests and absorbing water in the event of flooding, which can promote mold growth. A compromised seal reduces the ability of the cabinet to maintain acceptable relative humidity and temperature during building-wde T and RH fluctuations from daily weather and use, and even moreso during HVAC shutdowns or failures. Daily humidity fluctuations in a large old public building can be 20% or 30% up and down in a single day, which is enough to make many prepared skins and bones, as well some wooden objects and others, crack severely or even fall apart completely within a very short period of time.
Nerd.
  • The Ville Cup 2012 Champions - [SNES] Superflous Nipples Equals Success - Captain

Larry
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by Larry » Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:12 pm

Is it squeaky though?
Thanks to Seagreens for the spiffy banner!
VIEW CONTENT:
RIP Mr. Laptop 5/21/13
USAHB-Team Hand Brake 2012 Villy-Stuff
#HL3 TVC '13
FAIL Warpath Cup 2012-Proud to FAIL
Heck's Kitchen 2011

ADevilishPotato
Server Ops
Server Ops

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by ADevilishPotato » Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:30 pm

A side view of me lecturing to my students out in some old growth out at Pack Forest near Mt. Rainier (while doubling as a good photobomb of my friend's picture)

WARPATH Cup '12- [WARPATH] We are running past all the heavies
The Ville Cup '12- (DYD) Dirty Dan's Double D's
Dust Bowl loves Warpath '13- (CD-i) Chokepoints and Demomen- international (Champions!)
The Ville Cup '13- [T^5] Tuber's Truly Terrifying Tator Tots
The Ville Cup '14- GCI_ Guild of Calamitous Intent

Crusty Juggler
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Crusty Juggler » Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:34 pm

That beard is hella old-growth, ADP. I must be in the beardless minority, as many Villuns are embeardened.

Which begs the question, who here has the most rad beard?

darklin0
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by darklin0 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:41 pm

Crusty Juggler wrote:That beard is hella old-growth, ADP. I must be in the beardless minority, as many Villuns are embeardened.

Which begs the question, who here has the most rad beard?
That question can be answered during the manliest month of the year. MOVEMBER!
Queen of the We Hate Mateo Club. Co-Captain: Zookie
[NOS] // <CDi>
[USAHB] // (GOD)
CCCP

Crusty Juggler
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Crusty Juggler » Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:37 pm

What is this chimichangas and doritos BS darklino!? You know how long it took me to come up with that clever name for our DB <3's WP team? A long fricking time, as I'm not very clever.

Now post a shirtless picture of yourself.