BigBiker05
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

I think I'm going to vomit...

Post by BigBiker05 » Tue May 17, 2011 11:30 pm

I have so many games that I've only tipped my toe in, and this summer is proving to be amazing for new games. I have a dozen or two amazing games on my steam that I've only spent a few hours in if any that I'm dieing to play. Then I have online games that I'm also barely able to get enough playtime to really enjoy them all.

And then I go on the forums and people are all like, "You have to buy Witcher 2" or this game, or this game. UGghh, I think I'm sick.

Kilgore Trout
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Re: I think I'm going to vomit...

Post by Kilgore Trout » Tue May 17, 2011 11:50 pm

This is definitely a first world problem.

I forbid you from buy any new games until you have at least 20 hours in all the games you already own.

BigBiker05
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by BigBiker05 » Wed May 18, 2011 12:17 am

I counted 17 games that I have less than 20 hours played. These are just the ones I have installed on steam . (

Boss Llama
Site Admin
Site Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by Boss Llama » Wed May 18, 2011 12:22 am

Ah, the truth comes out - you're secretly Masakari, posting from Biker's account, right?
-Boss Llama

BigBiker05
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by BigBiker05 » Wed May 18, 2011 1:22 am

Alizée Fan wrote:Ah, the truth comes out - you're secretly Masakari, posting from Biker's account, right?
Well masakari has so many games cause he buys all those packs. I didn't count games I bought from packs. I'm talking about games like dragon age where I beat the first one and haven't touched the expansion pack or sequel. Or games like Civ 5 where I haven't found 24 hours to dedicated to a second game (yes, I've only played 1 game of civ 5 recording 18 hours). I have 22 hours into Empire: Total War and haven't touched any of the others. I love that game but when it takes 30-60 minutes a fight and you can have multiple fights per turn, jeesh, it takes forever. I also have a few games where I loved the demo, bought the game, but haven't started them up.

When I sit down on a night like tonight I think, what should I play. Then I get a gross feeling trying to decide which of those games because on top of those I have League of Legends, Minecraft, starcraft II and brink which are ongoing multiplayer games.

EDIT: May I add on that I also have the HBO series "The Pacific" in HD waiting to be watched. But since Band of Brothers I watched all 10 episodes in 4 days I'm afriad starting this series up will also be the same. On top of that I have 3 movies I haven't watched.

CastleDoctrine
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by CastleDoctrine » Wed May 18, 2011 2:15 am

Go outside and do yard work.

Problem solved.

Buzzy Beetle
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Buzzy Beetle » Wed May 18, 2011 2:25 am

I seem to have the same problem too, Biker. Though while it doesn't make me feel sick, it does make me feel kind of depressed. When I was a younger Buzzy I had to fight tooth and nail for every game I owned. I played them inside and out. Now I own so many I don't even know what to do with them. My last look at my steam page said I have 209 games... This is just on steam, ignoring all of my consoles and handhelds... And I just bought another today...

Either way, we're in the same boat. Would you like to paddle on the left side or the right side? I brought lunch.
I proudly support Independent Developers, Local Businesses, and SNAILGOSH.

MateoTheBold!
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by MateoTheBold! » Wed May 18, 2011 11:55 am

Buzzy and Biker need to put their heads down, and just power on through all of these other unnecessary games. Start paddling, the shores of the Witcher 2 await on the other side. Just make sure to avoid the siren calls of Starcraft 2 and DA 2 and the harpy like Civ 5. They lead thee to rocky shoals.

Warpath Cup- FU-2011, FAIL 2012
Villeympics- BB 2011, USAHB 2012
Ville Cup- HK 2011, SNES 2012, :TIME: 2013, CTB 2014

jim beam
TVR Leadership
TVR Leadership

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by jim beam » Wed May 18, 2011 2:51 pm

CastleDoctrine wrote:Go outside and do yard work.

Problem solved.
This is part of the reason i havent played any games since saturday or friday i dont remember which it was

Also this perfect weather wont last much longer
Founder and Overlord of the IBG nation

Fizbon666
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Loading…

Post by Fizbon666 » Thu May 19, 2011 8:26 pm

My current solution is to not buy any games that aren't on a decent sale. Then of course Steam started up it's, apparently permanent, daily deals! Woe is me!