Red Seal
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post by Red Seal » Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:21 am

Hello all im Red Seal or just Seal as most call me, im a proud member of <eVa> and have been here at the ville for around 2 yrs. this was my first stop in the gaming and all the great people at the ville made me feel warm and fuzzy (sry JD i told).

I am in the army and have been in 16 yrs currently in Iraq for a tour.

Im single with a 9 yr old daughter, play DoD, DoD:s, CS:S and TF2

dredfox
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by dredfox » Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:56 pm

[quote="Red Seal";p="85463"]Hello all im Red Seal or just Seal as most call me, im a proud member of <eVa> and have been here at the ville for around 2 yrs. this was my first stop in the gaming and all the great people at the ville made me feel warm and fuzzy (sry JD i told).

I am in the army and have been in 16 yrs currently in Iraq for a tour.

Im single with a 9 yr old daughter, play DoD, DoD:s, CS:S and TF2[/quote]

Thank you Red Seal for serving your country. I look forward to you coming home to lower pings and better games.

Clay Pigeon
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Clay Pigeon » Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:26 am

My handle is Clay Pigeon. I've been playing at the ville since before it was called the ville. I started playing on turkeyburgersville in 2000, and have been here pretty much ever since.
Turkeyburgersville is where I got my name. I used to be called incontinent wombat.
But when I was regularly playing low-grav turkeyburgers I often chose a non-sniper class and jumped from bookshelf to bookshelf, much to the delight of the snipers on the other teams. Thats how I got to be called Clay Pigeon.

I went on to join TVB during the dod years, and when TVB went on hiatus I became one of the 5 co-founders of eVa.

I am unmarried and in law school at the moment, and 26 years old.
Last edited by Clay Pigeon on Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"No dictator, no invader can hold an imprisoned population by force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power tyrants and dictators cannot stand." - The prophet G'Kar

chaffe[seagreens]
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by chaffe[seagreens] » Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:20 pm

hello, chaffe[seagreens] here....
Born and raised in Redmond, Wa. but have lived in Seattle for 5+ years. My parents house is located accross the street from one of the first buildings of Microsoft and a 3 minute walk from the origional Nintendo headquarters. so video games have always played a big part of my life...
I'm a 30yo Draft Beer Manager at a beer distributor located in seattle, been working the for 12+ years at the beer company and love my job.. A big part of my job is taking care of all the draft beer in all the local sports arenas(Seattle super sonics, seattle Mariners and my favorite... Quest Field, home of the Seattle Seahawks..along with all the bars in the greater seattle area.
I am engaged to my girlfriend of 13+ years and will marry in september...I like to collect cars and nikes.

New to the game of team fortress..
I have been playing counter-strike since the first week it was released(beta-1). tried the origional team fortress in the past but never "played" the game...Recently purchased a new video card to allow me to play TF2, and have been addicted since...I love to play as the pyro...
been part of the clan [seagreens] since beta 1 with a good friend of mine...but he took his life a few years back (r.i.p plankton[seagreens]). SO I'm a 1 man clan who's trying to be the Baddest Burner on the ville.

Really enjoy the ville servers, admins are great. The game play here is very competative and fun...Drafted the the ville cup clan ( . )3B( . ). these guys are great!

Nice to meet everyone!

MrBlah
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by MrBlah » Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:36 pm

good ta haf ya Chaffe. congrats on teh soon to be Mrs...

you say you like to collect cars? whatcha got? :)
Eater of Potatoes, since 2008.

I am driven by two main philosophies: know more today about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you.
― Neil deGrasse Tyson

chaffe[seagreens]
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by chaffe[seagreens] » Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:12 pm

1988 e30 ///m3 with only 90,000 miles(everything modified but motor) 1 of only 5001 built for america...
heres a small ghetto movie of my car, my friend was making a fishing movie and these some of the clips just thrown together in no real order..also a video of RACE 07 racing game on steam. a freind of my skinned the car to match the decals...It's pretty fun playing a video game with my exact car.
[img][img]http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b394/ ... ure025.jpg[/img][/img]
[img][img]http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b394/ ... C_0039.jpg[/img][/img]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsuB5h6POUQ
http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b394/ ... ure009.flv

Also I have a custom 1971 VW bus which is also highly customized(lowered 6+inches, 17" rims, and a 2.2L motor etc...)(The bus got smashed in a windstorm a while back, all of the parts are currently being swapped into a new bus shell not crushed). this is a video the first time we drove it many years ago, whole new bus in a few months.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztDDbasUdKE

and a 1972 lincoln continental mark IV, ghetto ride...

thanks for the interest!
chaffe

Blind_Io
New Villun
New Villun

Post by Blind_Io » Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:17 pm

Hey, I'm Blind_Io. I've been playing on TheVille server for a few weeks now and I thought it best I come by and introduce myself.

My usual class is a medic (damn Pyros), Engineer (damn Spies), or whatever needs to be done. I'm all about supporting the assault, holding the ground and doing the thankless jobs (like babysitting that stupid briefcase). I'm rarely at the top of the leader board, but I do have my moments of glory before I get a rocket propelled splenectomy.

Back in the BF1942: Desert Combat days I was a clan member of Underground Garage. I ended up leaving because they no longer played DC and the drama started getting a little thick. I'm just here to have fun, but if you come near my sentry gun I'll repaint the walls with your brain matter!

dredfox
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by dredfox » Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:40 am

I suppose I should get around to introducing myself. I usually play medic or engineer. I'm the guy that runs past you while you yell for help while burning, just so I can finish of a few opponents with the syringe gun. I've been playing here since I got TF2 as a Christmas present. I stuck around because of the kind people here.

Down to the boring personal details...
I'm working as a computer repair tech specializing in the fine details of the Windows operating system. I live in central California with my girlfriend, one and 11/16 cats (one has three legs and is fixed), and one roommate. I don't drink, smoke, or partake of any chemical recreation; if it seems like I'm on the servers all the time just let me have this one hobby. I don't have any kids, but I do have one very small nephew; I can't wait to teach him to play so I can bring him here.

And the name? It comes from the the backcombed dreadlocks I had years ago and my favorite book as a child, The Fox and the Hound.

Thanatos
Villun
Villun

Post by Thanatos » Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:54 am

Is great to meet you all! I look forward to playing with you when I finally get that PC. Apparently it's made, I just gotta wait until I get home for the summer from University! O:
"And from the flames, as chance would have it the soulforged will come into light. And from the flames, as chance would have it the soulforged the stainless will rise."

Torven
Villun
Villun

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Torven » Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:13 am

[quote="Blind_Io";p="86220"]Hey, I'm Blind_Io. I've been playing on TheVille server for a few weeks now and I thought it best I come by and introduce myself.

My usual class is a medic (damn Pyros), Engineer (damn Spies), or whatever needs to be done. I'm all about supporting the assault, holding the ground and doing the thankless jobs (like babysitting that stupid briefcase). I'm rarely at the top of the leader board, but I do have my moments of glory before I get a rocket propelled splenectomy.

Back in the BF1942: Desert Combat days I was a clan member of Underground Garage. I ended up leaving because they no longer played DC and the drama started getting a little thick. I'm just here to have fun, but if you come near my sentry gun I'll repaint the walls with your brain matter![/quote]

Welcome to the forum. The turtle moves.
'You might not have the intelligent to find it so i'll queto it for you' - Some guy trying to insult me on the Steam boards

dredfox
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by dredfox » Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:22 pm

[quote="Torven";p="86249"][quote="Blind_Io";p="86220"]Hey, I'm Blind_Io. I've been playing on TheVille server for a few weeks now and I thought it best I come by and introduce myself.

Back in the BF1942: Desert Combat days I was a clan member of Underground Garage. I ended up leaving because they no longer played DC and the drama started getting a little thick. I'm just here to have fun, but if you come near my sentry gun I'll repaint the walls with your brain matter![/quote]

Welcome to the forum. The turtle moves.[/quote]

I didn't catch the reference until Torven spoke up. I thought I heard thunder.

Industry
New Villun
New Villun

Post by Industry » Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:33 pm

Hello, Ville.

I started playing on your TF2 servers recently and I've got to say, I'm impressed with this community. I plan on staying here. :)

Dog
Server Ops
Server Ops

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Dog » Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:40 pm

Welcome Sir, glad to have you around!
:D

l3eeron
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by l3eeron » Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:42 pm

[quote="Industry";p="88085"]
Hello, Ville.

I started playing on your TF2 servers recently and I've got to say, I'm impressed with this community. I plan on staying here. :)
[/quote]

Welcome to the forums Industry

l3eeron
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by l3eeron » Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:46 pm

[quote="Blind_Io";p="86220"]
Hey, I'm Blind_Io. [/quote]

Awww crap I missed this :oops: