Hey and whats up!

Join TheVille's best fun-loving zombie experts as they reduce the number of infected!
BigBiker05
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Hey and whats up!

Post by BigBiker05 » Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:59 pm

Hey guys, not too sure how many of ya I've seen in the L4D department, but I'm one of the TF2 boys. Anyways, I've had some experience playing L4D but still unable to buy the game.

But, tomorrow is the Freaky Friday and I plan on taking advantage of this opportunity and playing all day. With that I'd like to say I look forward to playing and hit me up on steam so I can have some people to play with.

(Best hunter rifle player you'll find)

Sickmeat
Villun
Villun

Ville Awards

Post by Sickmeat » Sun May 03, 2009 4:00 pm

So did you like it?
:D

BigBiker05
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by BigBiker05 » Mon May 04, 2009 2:51 am

Well I've played it before. I did that open beta trial thing and I've played bootleg versions of it. But I strongly believe if you love a game you should support the developer and I hate myself whenever I play my hacked version.
Now I loved playing the game for the little bit I got to, however I had a friend visit this weekend and I couldn't make her sit there and watch me play for 20 hours straight. However, being able to play the game legitimately and loving it makes it remain ontop of my 'next game to buy' list.