Single Shot, Full Auto or Burst?

A place to discuss all things to do with Insurgency
DeafOfficeWorker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by DeafOfficeWorker » Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:44 pm

[quote="Cujo";p="144913"]Tell you the truth DOW.. you and Stevo are the only ones in there, and even at that, it's not enough for that type of server.. We some times go a week without seeing an admin. Not your all's fault. My cpu is so old and slow, that I sometimes freeze when I try to pop-up my friends list to find an admin :([/quote]

I can't speak for Stevo, but I don't always play under the name "DOW." ;)

I really haven't seen too many problems when I've been playing lately. The spawn exit camping has always been a problem, but I like to give folks several chances before I ban them. A lot of times when I kick problem players, no one else seems to notice. I don't think it notifies the rest of the server when someone is kicked by an admin. I think it just shows them disconnecting.

Anywhoozle, you can always record demos and file complaints if you can't get an admin on STEAM. Those are always thoroughly investigated, and we have acted upon them in the past.

Know that some of these folks who have had several bites at the apple will be banned soon if they don't turn it around. ;)
[img]http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/pootleshooter/kpsdow.gif[/img]