Torven's Guide to Not Healing People

A place to discuss strategies and methods of playing
Rigges
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by Rigges » Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:30 am

That was good Torven I have the Stereo LP for that Blue oyster cult good album wish my turn table still worked Ooopsie well there's another cat out of the bag Need to see if I can find it on 8 track ooopse on Cassettes Tape Umm no is it on CD????????????????
Yes I am the one who Shot the Smiley Face Target for the Lethal Weapon Movie
RIP Winnie White Sister In-law 1952 - April 22 2010 58
Norma L. White Mother 20 Dec 1930 to 27 Aug 2011 81

Lucille C. Brueshaber Mother In Law 11 July 1922 to 13 Dec 2011 89
Mrs Rigges is very sad

Torven
Villun
Villun

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Torven » Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:33 am

[quote="Rigges (CTR)";p="133149"]That was good Torven I have the Stereo LP for that Blue oyster cult good album wish my turn table still worked Ooopsie well there's another cat out of the bag Need to see if I can find it on 8 track ooopse on Cassettes Tape Umm no is it on CD????????????????[/quote]

I really dislike the music in most TF2 videos, so I try to find something that is somehow amusing to me. Yakety Sax has always made me laugh, I liked the irony of Don't Fear the Reaper as advice for medics and the song from the Mercenaries commercial I have wanted to use since I found the full length version of it because it is chock-full of awesome.
'You might not have the intelligent to find it so i'll queto it for you' - Some guy trying to insult me on the Steam boards