Yahoo!!
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Re: Yahoo's Spy Guide

Post by Yahoo!! » Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:49 pm

Ok, I have made some changes, however I haven't been playing nearly as much as I used to.

To answer your question Aez, I put in a disclaimer.

[quote="Yahoo!!";p="118127"]

-This is a more advanced tutorial for spies wishing to improve their game and advance from the basics. It will lightly skim some of the basics.

[/quote]

I made the assumption that people reading and exploiting this guide will already understand all the basics that a spy has and have some feeling of the general experience of the game. I just added my commentary to each one. Also understand that in another post I explain to people that I cannot teach everything because every situation is unique and poses its own set of challenges and risks. Also, some of these I would like to keep to myself, especially some map specifics because it is a very very tough world being a spy. Finally, I put in if you are struggling as a spy to switch classes because spy is easily the most frustrating class at times.

Noah, I added a small section for deadringer that essentially says it is borderline useless as most people know a deadringer spy and it doesn't give you much chance to gain a surprise on your enemy. It isn't used very often.