A place to discuss strategies and methods of playing
YoullNeverWalkAlone
Server Admin
Server Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Re: Kritz guide?

Post by YoullNeverWalkAlone » Fri May 25, 2012 7:48 pm

Soltan wrote:The vita saw simply doesn't fit my play style. I'm pretty dedicated to the ubersaw. I get so many partial/full charges from using it that I basically can't stand playing without it.
I can't hit with melee very well and I play a bit aggressively so I find that the vita saw is perfect for me. I think this is one of the things I have enjoyed about this game so much. There are a variety of loadouts that fit all sort of play styles and each can be effective.

It is interesting to think of the kritz as an uber preventer. I think one area that I need to work on is not trying to find the perfect time to use the kritz and just try to get one off to start working on a second one. I tend to hold them too long looking for just that right time to hit as many people as possible, when perhaps the best option is to use it and try to kill the medic before he can build his uber.

I might see if I can find one of my medic friends in game tonight and get some kritz practice using the ideas you guys laid out.
Thanks Sparky for the sig picture!

Walk on, walk on
With hope in your heart
And You'll Never Walk Alone,
You'll Never Walk Alone

The Truth--Justice--Remember the Hillsborough 96

Fano
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Re: Kritz guide?

Post by Fano » Fri May 25, 2012 8:35 pm

You'llNeverWalkAlone wrote:
Soltan wrote:The vita saw simply doesn't fit my play style. I'm pretty dedicated to the ubersaw. I get so many partial/full charges from using it that I basically can't stand playing without it.
I can't hit with melee very well and I play a bit aggressively so I find that the vita saw is perfect for me. I think this is one of the things I have enjoyed about this game so much. There are a variety of loadouts that fit all sort of play styles and each can be effective.

It is interesting to think of the kritz as an uber preventer. I think one area that I need to work on is not trying to find the perfect time to use the kritz and just try to get one off to start working on a second one. I tend to hold them too long looking for just that right time to hit as many people as possible, when perhaps the best option is to use it and try to kill the medic before he can build his uber.

I might see if I can find one of my medic friends in game tonight and get some kritz practice using the ideas you guys laid out.
hit me up and if I'm around we can join a server and we can try it out, you can pocket me or vice versa, I'm always down :P