Server Admin
Server Admin
Blizzard tag: altabiscuit#1164

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Re: How to play every class in TF2

Post by abiscuit » Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:36 am

So, you've read my extensive guide on how to play TF2 and are now in the know. Now all the kids won't laugh at you for not knowing about the mystical "W+M1". But now you must be asking yourself: "Where do I go from here?" I'm so glad you asked! Now you can read the "Advanced Guide to Playing Every Class in TF2"

Now the Advanced Guide is far more in depth than the Standard Guide. Most of the basic strategies don't require more than three keys. Some of the more advanced strategies may require more than that. I warn you, this is not for the faint of heart or for people who are easily distracted by shiny things. These strategies may take several seconds to master!

The Advanced Guide is still a work in progress. I shall add more to it as I feel like it. So without further delay, here are two Spy archetypes:

Remember, movement is implied.

The Annoying Spy

Item Required: Cloak and Dagger
Key Combo: M2 + (X + 2, 4, 5 or 6)

Hide near an Engineer and repeat the X combo. Watch as the poor guy goes insane. Variants include M2 + E with medics, however, this has seen a lower success rate.

The Obvious Spy

Item Required: Dead Ringer
Key Combo: 4 + M1 (If quick switch is not enabled) + 6 + M2 + M2 + M2 + M2 + M2 + moar M2

Similar to the basic strategy, except this requires you to survive longer. The recent dead ringer nerf has made this strategy tougher, but it's still viable in longer intervals. The enemy team will know what hit them, but they will sit there powerless as you seemingly respawn in front of them.

More to come later. Discuss.

MrBlah
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by MrBlah » Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:48 am

I know how to play every class in TF2.

At the selection screen, you chose a different class than last time.
Eater of Potatoes, since 2008.

I am driven by two main philosophies: know more today about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you.
― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Cephas
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Re: How to play every class in TF2

Post by Cephas » Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:05 am

It's been 14 months. Are there any new breakthroughs, biscuit?
Yay, target! Here to pad your stats!
VIEW CONTENT:
Also, house Medic for Fanciful Unicorns, Ocho Cup 2011 champions! (and my wife went into labor 6 hours after the final!)