A place to discuss Pirates, Vikings and Knights
DeafOfficeWorker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Ville Awards

Loading…

The Gestir

Post by DeafOfficeWorker » Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:59 am

After almost a year of hard work, the devs have released screenshots of the new viking class. :roll:

Looks pretty good, but I think it's bullcrap that the vikings are getting a new class without the other teams.

I hate to say it, but this just appears to be sloppy and lazy. Opinions?
[img]http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/pootleshooter/kpsdow.gif[/img]

Tarrock
Villun
Villun

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Tarrock » Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:01 pm

back when I played, nobody wanted to be vikings because of how boring they were to play, even though they were the most overpowered, might be doing it to get more people playing vikings.
[img]http://i509.photobucket.com/albums/s335/TopHatDesign/demoteam3Tarrock.png[/img]

CastleDoctrine
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Re: The Gestir

Post by CastleDoctrine » Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:18 pm

The Vikings sure need a class that can approximate projectile weaponry of the Knight's Archer. Hopefully, the Gestir's spear throwing will come close. The Pirates already have guns (and parrots)! :yaaar:

I too would like to have seen new classes for each team, released all at once. But it seems that the PVKII team favors incremental change. The clouds should part over them as they work, thunder shake the heavens, and a husky Scandanavian voice should boom, "ODIN BIDS US PACE!"
Then again, it's a free game so I'm thankful for their hard work considering I'm not paying them for it. :lol: