CSS for August

A forum dedicated to CS and all its mods.

Whats the next round going to be?

GG again
25%
Bring RPG back
15%
STD CSS (eww)
35%
OTHER (please specify)
25%

Total votes: 20

Tickles
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Re: CSS for August

Post by Tickles » Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:15 pm

LOL why didn't I think of copying/pasting it. Duh!

Maybe I should try it first before I make any judgement, but just reading what it's about doesn't sound to appealing to me. Just sounds like CSS with zombies added to it.
Last edited by Tickles on Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Clay Pigeon
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Clay Pigeon » Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:15 pm

Ive never heard of STD css, is that a mod by the center for disease control?
"No dictator, no invader can hold an imprisoned population by force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power tyrants and dictators cannot stand." - The prophet G'Kar

jim beam
TVR Leadership
TVR Leadership

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by jim beam » Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:39 pm

[quote="Clay Pigeon";p="109515"]Ive never heard of STD css, is that a mod by the center for disease control?[/quote]

ROLF
I thought that was ellroy mod?
Founder and Overlord of the IBG nation

Zman
Villun
Villun

Ville Awards

Post by Zman » Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:54 pm

Zombie mod is very fun but we definately dont have enough people to have one.

Our Css server isnt that popular and a zombie mod with one or two people isnt very fun
Patrick: "I wumbo, you wumbo, he she we wumbo, wumboing, wumbology, they study of wumbo...come on Spongebob, this is first grade!"

Blown65
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by Blown65 » Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:31 pm

[quote="jim beam";p="109528"]
[quote="Clay Pigeon";p="109515"]Ive never heard of STD css, is that a mod by the center for disease control?[/quote]

ROLF
I thought that was ellroy mod?
[/quote]

Thats why i put EWWWWW lol

The Sexy Canadian
Villun
Villun

Ville Awards

Post by The Sexy Canadian » Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:51 am

Ok here is a brief explanation of ZM.
there are zombie maps with hiding spots with stuff to barricade you in rooms with
there are cts and t's
after about 30 seconds (enough time to hide) a random person is picked to be a zombie. His goal is to kill abunch of people to turn them into zombies and they kill more ppl and the goal is for the Humans(all other players then zombies aka the cts) to either kill all the zombies (or t's) or for the humans to live for the round time. this may seem confusing but after the zombie is chosen all the humans join the ct team.

Also there are classes of zombies. predator predator xp fast deformed classic poison
they all have strengths and weaknesses. like fast are real real fast but not as much health, deformed are real real strong with little knock back (if there shot they dont fly back far wear as the fast goes back real far )

there are some plugins for zm like unlimited ammo which is dumb cause it laggs out people and its almost impossible for the zombies to kill people

or there is where you get a gun lets say the big machine gun. you get your 100 bullet clip, and instead of like 300 extra rounds you get 800 extra
all of the guns get 800 extra rounds except the shotgun, it gets like 182

oh and there are types of maps
survival: kill all zombies, or live all of the round time
escape: the humans have to get to a location were a boat or helicopter comes and rescues them, the zombies have to either kill the cts or beat them to the location

also as far as weapon restrictions i dont think there is any

and the grenades set the nearby zombies on fire
[img]http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t126/HockeyJunkie1390/Untitled-2copy.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g190/johnnyalpha/tvc07.png[/img]

mr_s
Villun
Villun

Ville Awards

Post by mr_s » Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:42 pm

[quote="Zman";p="109537"]
Zombie mod is very fun but we definately dont have enough people to have one.

Our Css server isnt that popular and a zombie mod with one or two people isnt very fun
[/quote]

true

[quote="The Sexy Canadian";p="109662"]
Ok here is a brief explanation of ZM.
there are zombie maps with hiding spots with stuff to barricade you in rooms with
there are cts and t's
after about 30 seconds (enough time to hide) a random person is picked to be a zombie. His goal is to kill abunch of people to turn them into zombies and they kill more ppl and the goal is for the Humans(all other players then zombies aka the cts) to either kill all the zombies (or t's) or for the humans to live for the round time. this may seem confusing but after the zombie is chosen all the humans join the ct team.

Also there are classes of zombies. predator predator xp fast deformed classic poison
they all have strengths and weaknesses. like fast are real real fast but not as much health, deformed are real real strong with little knock back (if there shot they dont fly back far wear as the fast goes back real far )

there are some plugins for zm like unlimited ammo which is dumb cause it laggs out people and its almost impossible for the zombies to kill people

or there is where you get a gun lets say the big machine gun. you get your 100 bullet clip, and instead of like 300 extra rounds you get 800 extra
all of the guns get 800 extra rounds except the shotgun, it gets like 182

oh and there are types of maps
survival: kill all zombies, or live all of the round time
escape: the humans have to get to a location were a boat or helicopter comes and rescues them, the zombies have to either kill the cts or beat them to the location

also as far as weapon restrictions i dont think there is any

and the grenades set the nearby zombies on fire
[/quote]

looks like fun

can bots run on this?

Blown65
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by Blown65 » Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:45 pm

mr_s
Villun
Villun

Ville Awards

Post by mr_s » Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:53 pm

[quote="Blown65";p="109745"]
This looks like fun to me.

http://steampowered.com/v/index.php?are ... ppId=11020
[/quote]

lol and its free too :D

TTHREAZ
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by TTHREAZ » Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:04 pm

TMNF is fun. I played the heck out of it for a few weeks when it came out but haven't played since. It'd be really cool if a bunch of Villuns played together. :D

Blown65
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by Blown65 » Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:12 pm

I'm gong to suspend CSS on TV5 since the PVK mod has been getting quite a bit of traffic. CSS just wasn't going much of anywhere. It will still be on the server, so if we want a fun night with it, or AOA or any other mod, that can be arranged. Any issues please feel free and PM me.