CSS for August

A forum dedicated to CS and all its mods.

Whats the next round going to be?

GG again
25%
Bring RPG back
15%
STD CSS (eww)
35%
OTHER (please specify)
25%

Total votes: 20

Blown65
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

CSS for August

Post by Blown65 » Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:07 am

So whats it going to be, GG did good to begin with but died pretty quick.

jim beam
TVR Leadership
TVR Leadership

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by jim beam » Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:13 am

It died when I had to work and couldnt play. As long as its not rpg i'll be happy
Founder and Overlord of the IBG nation

DeafOfficeWorker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Ville Awards

Loading…

Re: CSS for August

Post by DeafOfficeWorker » Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:15 pm

PVK II? :pray: :icon_pray: :pray: :icon_pray: :pray: :icon_pray: :pray:
[img]http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/pootleshooter/kpsdow.gif[/img]

Tickles
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by Tickles » Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:16 pm

[quote="DeafOfficeWorker";p="109477"]PVK II? :pray: :icon_pray: :pray: :icon_pray: :pray: :icon_pray: :pray:[/quote]

The Sexy Canadian
Villun
Villun

Ville Awards

Post by The Sexy Canadian » Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:20 pm

ZOMBIE MOD!!!! MUAHAHHAH :twisted:
[img]http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t126/HockeyJunkie1390/Untitled-2copy.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g190/johnnyalpha/tvc07.png[/img]

Blown65
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by Blown65 » Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:37 pm

Link to PVK II??

DeafOfficeWorker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by DeafOfficeWorker » Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:39 pm

My pleasure!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

http://www.pvkii.com/

Tickles
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by Tickles » Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:50 pm

We love you, Blown! :lol: :P

Nanite
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Nanite » Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:05 pm

[quote="The Sexy Canadian";p="109480"]ZOMBIE MOD!!!! MUAHAHHAH :twisted:[/quote]

I heard good things about that from Gordo.

Tickles
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by Tickles » Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:07 pm

I think a lot of us who actually play on the Ville CSS server, there is a group of us, are just kinda bored with CSS all together. Something different for a month would be nice.

Blown65
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by Blown65 » Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:18 pm

I dont care what the mod is. I think some should try out AOA if they havent either. I run that on my box also, its pretty cool but takes some time to build a character up.

We can run whatever, just give me ideas of what ya guys want and I'm sure Stutter will be ok with it.

Nuckin
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Ville Awards

Post by Nuckin » Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:34 pm

[quote="Nanite";p="109498"][quote="The Sexy Canadian";p="109480"]ZOMBIE MOD!!!! MUAHAHHAH :twisted:[/quote]

I heard good things about that from Gordo.[/quote]

I have heard this from Gord's as well. Lets get him back to a ville server.. :wink:
[Teamwork Respect Fun]

E.T. EddieTorrez
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by E.T. EddieTorrez » Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:42 pm

I'd say GG but I would like to continue shooting Jim when I see him on. Anyone have a link for the zombie mod?
[size=100][b][color=red]Hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn for Sega[/color][/b][/size]

Tickles
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by Tickles » Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:04 pm

Never played it, but I just googled it and got this..

http://zombiemod.com/

maybe someone can confirm? Not sure how it's played, so far I get that someone is turned into a zombie with 5k hps and the others have to kill him? Is that the jist of zombie mod? Ohh, I see, you start off a normal game of CSS except it's humans vs. zombies, after 2-10 seconds someone is turned into a Zombie, with 5k hps and placed on the Terrorists team and everyone is switched to CT. The Zombie (T) has only a knife to use and slashes people, infecting them, which then they are moved to the Terrorists team. Each subsequent Zombie has 2,500 hps. Zombies are knocked back with each shot and there only hope to survive is to attack in numbers.

Some weapon restrictions.. MG's and Rifles.

Aim of the game is to kill all humans or kill all zombies.
Last edited by Tickles on Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DeafOfficeWorker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by DeafOfficeWorker » Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:13 pm

ZombieMod is a server side modification for Counter-Strike Source. The aim of the game is to conquer the attacking zombies or kill all humans depending on what side of the field you currently are. The game may be played on any map, and users join a server like any other CS:S server without any pre-requisites. The plugin was designed so that it may be run on either Windows or Linux Source Dedicated Servers with a minimal instalation time.

When enabled on default settings, the level is loaded very, very dark with fog all around. All players spawn normally and you cannot hurt anybody; Rifles and the MG are restricted.

After a random amount of time (2-10 seconds), one player is changed into a Zombie complete with model, unable to use any weapon other than the knife, and is given 5,000 health. He is changed to the (T) team and everyone else to the (CT) team to allow for an operational scoreboard. They can also run alot faster than humans, are provided with night vision and have a 125º ‘Field Of Vision’ instead of the regular 90º. His only goal is to infect as many humans as possible by slashing them once with the knife, each scoring him one frag. Each subsequent Zombie is given 2,500 health, moved to the (T) team and also reduced to using their knife only. Zombies are knocked backwards with each shot so their only hope of survival is attacking in numbers. A few well aimed shots to a zombie’s head and it comes off complete with blood spray!

Zombies can only use voice with other zombies, the same goes for humans. The round ends when either all the Zombies are killed, or all Humans have been turned to zombies.

With a team of dedicated Administrators and Coders we try our hardest to get ontop of Valve updates almost instatly and hopefully in the near future no updating will be required after a Valve Steam Update. Each update is a learning process and we have almost eliminated all update quirks.

1a) Make sure that "metammod" is running, type meta in console and it should give you a menu, if nothing happens it isnt installed correctly. b) Make sure that you have downloaded the latest version and the right version of metamod for your server, linux or windows. c) Make sure that you have uploaded everything according to the "installation guide" (see above). d) Check that you have added the line "addons/zombiemod/bin/zombie_mm" (without the "" ) in the /cstrike/addons/metamod/metaplugins.ini on the server. e) Only very few people have a problem with a line in the zombiemod.cfg. add // infront of the zombie_restrictions line.And try to start the server again.

meh. :tired: