RPG on CSS

A forum dedicated to CS and all its mods.
l3eeron
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by l3eeron » Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:35 pm

[quote="Gen.Ben";p="30448"]
Nah.

I don't think there would be all the RPG regs playing because they build up their points just to get it smashed down next month.

I still strongly think that the RPG mod is old and repetitive. We have to try something new for CSS! Dog is keeping DODS interesting by trying something new!

We have to try something new(Reverse gun game ;) ) on the CSS server.
[/quote]

Shhhh!!!!!

Im trying to get a even with vTEC!

Zman
Villun
Villun

Ville Awards

Re: RPG on CSS

Post by Zman » Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:31 pm

You know that TV6 is Natural selection does anyone even play that because if know one does we should change it ill make a post about so look for it in the NS forums the reason im telling is because ive havent seen anyone on those forums so look for it and tell your opinion because if we have fun nights on it or something like that I wouldnt want to take it out Id like to change the NS server should be changed to TF2 when it comes out that would be cool if not I guess that would be cool

Gen.Ben
Villun
Villun

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Gen.Ben » Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:54 pm

TV6 is owned by DJ George, an avid NS player.

It would be up to him what to do with it.

[quote="The Sexy Canadian";p="30467"]
Maybe keep the RPG server

and add a TV6?

for the reverse gun game
[/quote]

If you meant add a TV7

I really dont think that is called for as there are a few "vacant" servers that could be used instead. Unless you want to pay for it ;)
[img]http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z80/Gen-Ben/l3eeron/SMS_genben_sig.png[/img]

vTEC
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by vTEC » Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:31 pm

im at lvl 114x right now beeron, hurry up and catch up now! =)
I am....TheCheat 8)

Nuckin
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Ville Awards

Post by Nuckin » Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:54 pm

Well I played all day yesterday... I actually starting killing people!!! I am right over level 220.. See you guys on tonight!!!
[Teamwork Respect Fun]

D.B.Cooper
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by D.B.Cooper » Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:04 pm

I bought it yesterday, and now I kinda wish I didn't. To hard to catch up on the levels when you get killed all the time and only have 5 kills per map. I miss the old cs. This makes it to much one sided if you get alot of higher levels on.

regis
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by regis » Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:05 am

Don't give up just yet Coop, there are some pretty decent pub servers out there. It's just a matter of finding them :D

l3eeron
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by l3eeron » Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:21 am

I want to have a CSS RPG "everyone gets level 1000" fun night. Then I could have some revenge

Bwuahahahaha :twisted:

Hamese
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Hamese » Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:05 pm

I'd agree that it is challenging when started fresh, but it is possible. I see new people come and stay all the time. Before I know it I cant kill them anymore.... so I ban them for hacking. :lol:

Nuckin
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Ville Awards

Post by Nuckin » Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:23 pm

[quote="Hamese";p="31232"]I'd agree that it is challenging when started fresh, but it is possible. I see new people come and stay all the time. Before I know it I cant kill them anymore.... so I ban them for hacking. :lol:[/quote]

OMG ADMIN ABUSE!!!! :lol: :lol:
[Teamwork Respect Fun]

regis
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by regis » Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:04 am

[quote="Hamese";p="31232"]Before I know it I cant kill them anymore.... so I ban them for hacking. :lol:
[/quote]
Thank god I'm usually on your team! :P

Even though I can't kill crap anymore :(

Canadian_Rifle
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by Canadian_Rifle » Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:51 am

i usually play on Awpaholics...u guys should try playing on thjere server its a reverse gungame and jsut look at the level of competition and the traffic that they get like i ususally play at night at like 2 or 3am and the server is still full i tried the rpg before and yea its different but liek everyone has beensaying unless u have some magical powers to get more xp for more modifications then ur pretty toast wen competeing(pardon my spelling) with people like vtec who r gods on the server and dont really die all that much which in turn makes people want to leave the server, im not saying just kill the mod becuz there are people that r good and i dont want to face them but for a constant traffic and more people joining the ville and becomes a bigger and better community then it already is!

Gen.Ben
Villun
Villun

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Gen.Ben » Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:57 am

[quote="Canadian_Rifle";p="31441"]
i usually play on Awpaholics...u guys should try playing on thjere server its a reverse gungame and jsut look at the level of competition and the traffic that they get like i ususally play at night at like 2 or 3am and the server is still full i tried the rpg before and yea its different but liek everyone has beensaying unless u have some magical powers to get more xp for more modifications then ur pretty toast wen competeing(pardon my spelling) with people like vtec who r gods on the server and dont really die all that much which in turn makes people want to leave the server, im not saying just kill the mod becuz there are people that r good and i dont want to face them but for a constant traffic and more people joining the ville and becomes a bigger and better community then it already is!
[/quote]

Hey, add me on steam @ GenBen666 so we can play some CSS!
[img]http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z80/Gen-Ben/l3eeron/SMS_genben_sig.png[/img]

sgt stutter
Server Ops
Server Ops

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by sgt stutter » Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:08 am

Hold on all, we are looking at changing up TV2, will probably go to a standard CS server. Once this is done we will look at the gungame version.
RIP-Trigger
RIP-Blue
RIP-Stevo

Gen.Ben
Villun
Villun

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Gen.Ben » Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:21 am

Source... Or 1.6...