RPG on CSS

A forum dedicated to CS and all its mods.
ThugyD
Villun
Villun

Re: RPG on CSS

Post by ThugyD » Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:13 pm

als I know is... I am now on the other side ... IU have been stripped of my LVL dignity.... that i worked very, very hard for! I started today thinkin its been a while since ive owned some homies and I get in and try to jump around , nah... then i checked my level.... It said LVL 1... i about cried! I spent the next hour struggling to get past 35 levels or so and getting owned constantly. I must have been reset... but why? I logged in last month for a lil bit and everything was fine. I mean... I know I know im kindof a sellout since Ive been playin way too much battlefield 2... but damn I felt like coming home for a visit and just returned to hurricane damage or somethin! (I know first hand what that's like in southwest florida!) Either way, may the power of the CS GODS be with the Admins and allow me to reclaim my LVLs... but im sure [you] would have more fun watching me fight my way back to the top! either way, I will survive!
[url=http://www.thugnation.com][img]http://thugnation.com/click_here_words_red.gif[/img][/url]

Zman
Villun
Villun

Ville Awards

Post by Zman » Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:22 pm

You now know how i feel
Patrick: "I wumbo, you wumbo, he she we wumbo, wumboing, wumbology, they study of wumbo...come on Spongebob, this is first grade!"

Gen.Ben
Villun
Villun

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Gen.Ben » Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:36 pm

[quote="ThugyD";p="34372"]
als I know is... I am now on the other side ... IU have been stripped of my LVL dignity.... that i worked very, very hard for! I started today thinkin its been a while since ive owned some homies and I get in and try to jump around , nah... then i checked my level.... It said LVL 1... i about cried! I spent the next hour struggling to get past 35 levels or so and getting owned constantly. I must have been reset... but why? I logged in last month for a lil bit and everything was fine. I mean... I know I know im kindof a sellout since Ive been playin way too much battlefield 2... but damn I felt like coming home for a visit and just returned to hurricane damage or somethin! (I know first hand what that's like in southwest florida!) Either way, may the power of the CS GODS be with the Admins and allow me to reclaim my LVLs... but im sure [you] would have more fun watching me fight my way back to the top! either way, I will survive!
[/quote]

:o
[img]http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z80/Gen-Ben/l3eeron/SMS_genben_sig.png[/img]

Red Seal
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Red Seal » Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:54 pm

hope u get back up to level thugy i had a blast runing around the map just to see if i could get lucky and kill u really hope u get ur levels back so i can try somemore

ThugyD
Villun
Villun

Post by ThugyD » Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:23 pm

Thanx 4 the support fellas... It truelly does remind me why it is always good to participate, join, & belong to a great forum!

On a brighter note, I have contacted the proper authorities: the F.I.L.E.* agency is graciously searching for [you] which may be responsible for the loss of multiple users RPG LVLs.
[you] will be brought to justice and be held accountable to the fullest extents of the F.I.L.E.* agency standards.
With that in mind I have also confirmed a plea agreement whereas... upon cooperation with [you] and the return of said LVLs will null & void any further pursuit of prosecutions!

UPDATE: This just in: I do believe we are working toward a positive outcome!

*F.I.L.E. (Federal Internet Law Enforcement) I have probably just conjoured a monster...
wich by the year 2010 will have full monitoring control over all packets sent thru the net and full governmental supervision of all dns servers (how patriotic of the patriot act) this message will self destruct!

click below for more info.
[url=http://www.thugnation.com][img]http://thugnation.com/click_here_words_red.gif[/img][/url]

Red Seal
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Red Seal » Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:45 pm

Thugy i am the F.I.L.E

ThugyD
Villun
Villun

Post by ThugyD » Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:23 pm

[quote="Red Seal";p="34610"]Thugy i am the F.I.L.E[/quote]

:icon_pray: Damn... and you have dirt on me too! :idea: we present you a proposition of becoming a beneficial payroll partner and look away :coffee: ! or else: :ohoh:

l3eeron
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by l3eeron » Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:37 pm

I has UR LVLs

:twisted:

sgt stutter
Server Ops
Server Ops

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by sgt stutter » Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:09 am

All your base are belong to us.
RIP-Trigger
RIP-Blue
RIP-Stevo

Hamese
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Hamese » Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:56 am

Thugy, I gave you some levels yesterday, but you never said anything. You played a couple rounds and hopped off.... or was that someone else :?

Zman
Villun
Villun

Ville Awards

Post by Zman » Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:52 pm

I need to get some levels
Patrick: "I wumbo, you wumbo, he she we wumbo, wumboing, wumbology, they study of wumbo...come on Spongebob, this is first grade!"

PaprinkaSwindler
New Villun
New Villun

Post by PaprinkaSwindler » Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:30 am

Well seems like people are out to get me. My levels were reset and my only struggle is against crazy odds. For the past few days i end up being flanked by lvl's 700+. Right now i'm approximately in the 240's, but i will regain my former levels and then teach people to gang bang me then. Until the time comes when i regain my levels, i hope to see you all on the server if you are 400+, for levels you know.
PaprinkaSwindler
a.k.a. SpasticCowboy, PeptoMax, PelvisSpieler

"Spiel das spiel baby"

Dog
Server Ops
Server Ops

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Dog » Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:33 am

Ask Hamese or Blown if they are on, to upgrade your levels to where they should be. They reset after 30 days of inactivity.

PaprinkaSwindler
New Villun
New Villun

Post by PaprinkaSwindler » Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:04 am

oh i don't mind the reset, it's fine with me. I'd rather regain the levels then restore them anyhow. thenks for the advice anyways.
PaprinkaSwindler
a.k.a. SpasticCowboy, PeptoMax, PelvisSpieler

"Spiel das spiel baby"

Dog
Server Ops
Server Ops

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Dog » Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:05 am

Cool name, BTW :D