Counter-Strike on the Ville?

A forum dedicated to CS and all its mods.
machinegunkelly
Villun
Villun

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by machinegunkelly » Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:42 pm

i love css

Blown65
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by Blown65 » Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:13 pm

It wasnt a prob with the config of the bots, it was a config of visibleplayers at 16 when the server can hold 18. Anyways its fixed.

Also, I put beetlesmod in so maybe we could do mapvoting. Only thing on the server right now is the GG maps, but I played a few that were kinda fun. Not sure if the voting is working right or not, didnt have time to test it.

I will say thing though.

Everytime I've switched this server to something other than RPG mod, its gone dead in no time. PVKII, GunGame etc etc. To be honest, its probably staying CSS:RPG for a while.

Plinko
Server Admin
Server Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Plinko » Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:30 am

I am always up for a little CSS for a changeup. I am not a fan of RPG but I'll gladly play anyway. Send me an invite and I'll hop in.
"I made all my gold into pants" - Ignatius

Nuckin
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Ville Awards

Post by Nuckin » Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:36 pm

[quote="Blown65";p="193416"]It wasnt a prob with the config of the bots, it was a config of visibleplayers at 16 when the server can hold 18. Anyways its fixed.

Also, I put beetlesmod in so maybe we could do mapvoting. Only thing on the server right now is the GG maps, but I played a few that were kinda fun. Not sure if the voting is working right or not, didnt have time to test it.

I will say thing though.

Everytime I've switched this server to something other than RPG mod, its gone dead in no time. PVKII, GunGame etc etc. To be honest, its probably staying CSS:RPG for a while.[/quote]

I appreciate the server and the rpg mod Blown. Thanks bro. :wink:
[Teamwork Respect Fun]

Blown65
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by Blown65 » Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:20 pm

[quote="Nuckin";p="193477"]
[quote="Blown65";p="193416"]It wasnt a prob with the config of the bots, it was a config of visibleplayers at 16 when the server can hold 18. Anyways its fixed.

I will say thing though.

Everytime I've switched this server to something other than RPG mod, its gone dead in no time. PVKII, GunGame etc etc. To be honest, its probably staying CSS:RPG for a while.[/quote]

[/quote]

Thanks

If there are any maps you guys know or find LMK, I like customs. Just give me links to the download for it and I can put it on the server. Please though make sure they are good maps. :)

mr_s
Villun
Villun

Ville Awards

Post by mr_s » Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:58 pm

aww, there there blown.

just coz i dont like a specific mod or server, doesnt mean that i dont appreciate what you done for the place...

thanks for getting a CSS server up :D

MrBlah
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by MrBlah » Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:09 pm

you should put that Simpsons map up on it :D I remember that one being a lot of fun to play. Maybe also iceworld just in case.
Eater of Potatoes, since 2008.

I am driven by two main philosophies: know more today about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you.
― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Nuckin
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Ville Awards

Post by Nuckin » Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:44 am

[quote="MrBlah";p="193540"]you should put that Simpsons map up on it :D I remember that one being a lot of fun to play. Maybe also iceworld just in case.[/quote]

Simpsons map is on it right now. :wink:
[Teamwork Respect Fun]

Hamese
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Hamese » Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:20 am

[quote="Blown65";p="193505"][quote="Nuckin";p="193477"]

I will say thing though.

[/quote]

Thanks

If there are any maps you guys know or find LMK, I like customs. Just give me links to the download for it and I can put it on the server. Please though make sure they are good maps. :)[/quote]

Do you still have that custom map with old church/graveyard and the wide open spaces for me to do my bhopping? I think I do, but that is a fun map.

Cpt. Winky
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Cpt. Winky » Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:04 am

All i can say is I loved the mario map because no one knew about the pipes but me for a long time. :D

:icon_heart: RIP TW 1954 - 2008

Blown65
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by Blown65 » Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:34 am

[quote="Hamese";p="193621"]
[quote="Blown65";p="193505"][quote="Nuckin";p="193477"]

I will say thing though.

[/quote]

Thanks

If there are any maps you guys know or find LMK, I like customs. Just give me links to the download for it and I can put it on the server. Please though make sure they are good maps. :)[/quote]

Do you still have that custom map with old church/graveyard and the wide open spaces for me to do my bhopping? I think I do, but that is a fun map.
[/quote]

I dont have that map, but I do remember it. If anyone finds it or remembers the name let me know. :)

Yes, the mario map is on there. I played a few of the GG maps, a few will be taken off since they really dont fit. The one with the big valley with a bridge is pretty fun though.

Couple things

1) Player models keep turning green, something with beatlesmod is causing it. Might have to get something with sourcemod or similar to take the place of it. Kinda messes up the stealth attribute.

2) I set the sell cost to 0, meaning you can sell your skills for the same you bought them. I'll prob leave it this way for a bit till everyone kinda has fun with it. Makes it nice to try different skills.

Hamese
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Hamese » Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:39 pm

de_congo
de_monach

Monach is the first I was talking about, and congo was a custom we played a lot too.

Blown65
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by Blown65 » Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:54 pm

[quote="Hamese";p="193658"]
de_congo
de_monach

Monach is the first I was talking about, and congo was a custom we played a lot too.
[/quote]

Perfect, once I get the files on the fast dl then Ill add them to the rotation. They are already on the server ready to go. :)

TheCarpe
Server Admin
Server Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Re: Counter-Strike on the Ville?

Post by TheCarpe » Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:43 pm

I think you mean trs_aim_churches?

http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/4562
Heck's Kitchen - TVC'08 & '11 ** The Axecutioners - TVC'09 ** Hale's Angels - TVC'10 ** CCCP - TVC'12 ** Ville Cuppin' Cakes - TVC'13 ** TheCarpetbaggers - TVC'14 CHAMPIONS

Blown65
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by Blown65 » Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:50 pm

Dont remember that one, I do remember one similar though. Kinda an ugly map though?