Gungame

A forum dedicated to CS and all its mods.

Which Gun Game do you prefer?

Normal (pistols to heavy weapons)
37%
Reverse (heavy weapons to pistols)
63%

Total votes: 27

Oddjob
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Re: Gungame

Post by Oddjob » Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:52 pm

Most all of the texture levels are awesome, I used to run a CSS server and I ran just custom maps for me and friends and had gungame and the maps installed with a simple restart. It was good times.

TheCarpe
Server Admin
Server Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by TheCarpe » Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:22 pm

[quote="Oddjob";p="151662"]Most all of the texture levels are awesome, I used to run a CSS server and I ran just custom maps for me and friends and had gungame and the maps installed with a simple restart. It was good times.[/quote]

Agreed, but I know the Ville's stance on texture maps, especially with all the mappers we have, is that they're lazy and uninspired.

I guess I can kinda see their point, from the standpoint of someone who puts meticulous detail into a map as opposed to simply throwing stock texture on but...it's fun...

:shifty:
Heck's Kitchen - TVC'08 & '11 ** The Axecutioners - TVC'09 ** Hale's Angels - TVC'10 ** CCCP - TVC'12 ** Ville Cuppin' Cakes - TVC'13 ** TheCarpetbaggers - TVC'14 CHAMPIONS

Cpt. Winky
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Cpt. Winky » Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:19 am

[quote="TheCarpe";p="151664"][quote="Oddjob";p="151662"]Most all of the texture levels are awesome, I used to run a CSS server and I ran just custom maps for me and friends and had gungame and the maps installed with a simple restart. It was good times.[/quote]

Agreed, but I know the Ville's stance on texture maps, especially with all the mappers we have, is that they're lazy and uninspired.

I guess I can kinda see their point, from the standpoint of someone who puts meticulous detail into a map as opposed to simply throwing stock texture on but...it's fun...

:shifty:[/quote]

There is one mario level that I love, because of the tube thing that i always never exploit at all. The texture mpas in my opinion make things hard because there is a huge contrast between the background and the shadows\character models. no suprise attacks work.

:icon_heart: RIP TW 1954 - 2008