Forum rules
Join the Left4DoD Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/left4dod
DaKon
Villun
Villun

Ville Awards

TV VI

Post by DaKon » Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:56 pm

The server has gotten a bit busy. But their is one major problem. Almost everyone is over 90 ping (alot in the 200-300) and are getting a lot of lag. I thought that this was due to the valve servers going fubar, but this is the only server that I have this trouble on.

By chance where is this server located? Because just by looking at the pings the server appears to be either:
1. outside the USA, or
2. the server box/internet connection that it is on cannot handle 30 players and is that is causing the lag.

To see a server where you do not have anyone that lives by the server with a 5-20 ms ping, and everyone is close to or above 100ms ping, something is up. We were also having a good bit of choke.

I am just try to help, as I would like to play on the ville more.

Simple
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Ville Awards

Re: TV VI

Post by Simple » Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:10 pm

Nope it's at the same place as TV3 and TV2 it's do to all the power outages and reroutes. STEAM is having all kinds of issue's right now and routing is messed up all over the place. Once Dog turns off the all the storms going on everything will be back to normal. :). I even notice things screwed up just surfing around the web.
Simple