Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Re: TF2 fight night!!!

Post by three_gunn » Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:24 pm

[quote="DeafOfficeWorker";p="47799"][quote="xxbatmanxx";p="47794"]
Best thing that seems to work are dedicated nights to "dates" and dedicated "me" times.
I think there are a number of people here who do that, and it works out nicely.[/quote]

I'm one of them. :wink: Doesn't change her opinion about the computer though.[/quote]

maybe she'll discover her love for it like gambling addicts. let her try it out for a round or two so she can say she has done it before...and see if that's all it takes. hook line and sinker. ;)

p.s.
...new TF2 fun night soon plskthnx.

TACOBELL
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by TACOBELL » Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:30 am

ummm lets have another
Eat all the tacos!

kate78
Villun
Villun

Ville Awards

Post by kate78 » Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:37 pm

[quote="Hot Tamale";p="48014"]YOu guys all need to get a girl like me, tickles, ladee or kate!!! (sorry if i missed any more chicks!) WE will take the game over from you if we dont have our own!!!! <thats all you need to look out for with our type![/quote]

that's true, but i have to confess it wasn't always like that....I too "hated" to think/feel that I was second to the pc and couldn't quite understand the "lan games" obsessions...but then again I did like watching my boyfriend (now long time hubby), play half-life and he even let me try it, but it just was waayyyy toooo hard, he made it look easy, but i was so drunk after trying it the first time, i mean my head was spinning, i couldn't even see straight...then we played a couple of lan games with boots & oxo and it was them who got me into theville and online gaming. my hubby isn't a fan of online gaming, not as much as I, but he does like TF2 and often asks me to join when he wants to play. He plays as Max, maybe you've played with him before.

My advice is...if your wife/girlfriend isn't into gaming as much as you...try to involve them anyway...let her watch you "waste" (kill brutally) them and let her have a chance at it too...it may take some time, but once she gets into it, she'll like it and you are bound to dish out money and get a second pc :D it won't take long....or move over!! :D
[img]http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z80/Gen-Ben/KateSigSmall.gif[/img]
[color=#00BFFF]P[/color][color=#08B5FB]l[/color][color=#0FABF8]a[/color][color=#17A1F4]y[/color][color=#1F97F1]e[/color][color=#268CED]r[/color] [color=#3678E6]o[/color][color=#3D6EE3]f[/color] [color=#6173CA]t[/color][color=#767ABB]h[/color][color=#8B81AC]e[/color] [color=#B58F8E]M[/color][color=#CA967E]o[/color][color=#DF9D6F]n[/color][color=#F4A460]t[/color][color=#F59155]h[/color] [color=#F86A3E]-[/color] [color=#FA4428]J[/color][color=#FC301C]a[/color][color=#FD1D11]n[/color][color=#FE0A06]u[/color][color=#F30C03]a[/color][color=#DB2409]r[/color][color=#C33C0F]y[/color] [color=#7A8520]2[/color][color=#629D26]0[/color][color=#4AB52C]0[/color][color=#32CD32]7[/color]
[img]http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g190/johnnyalpha/kate.gif[/img]

DeafOfficeWorker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by DeafOfficeWorker » Sat Nov 03, 2007 2:41 pm

Well, I can't afford another computer so that would mean I would have to share. :no:
[img]http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/pootleshooter/kpsdow.gif[/img]

l3eeron
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by l3eeron » Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:49 pm

[quote="DeafOfficeWorker";p="48980"]
Well, I can't afford another computer so that would mean I would have to share. :no:
[/quote]

lol shame on you DOW, share!

Me n my girl Kari had a hard time with it for the first year. Then she actually took the time to find out why I like it so much. Now she understands that, while we dont see each other, we villuns are all really good friends. She relates it to her myspace.

Little do you guys know, half the time you're fraggin l3eeron... its my girl playin!!!

So if it looks like Im having an off day, its prolly my chick trying to learn how to play.

My hats off to you Kate for being open minded about it...

and Kari, if you're reading this...

I LOVE YOU! :icon_heart: <3 :love:
Last edited by l3eeron on Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hamese
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Hamese » Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:56 pm

Don't you mean that the other way around. If, you're having a good day she is playing for you?

My wife will never play or watch online games. She watchers her reality TV and/or MTV while I sit and play with you guys. She does however, play some Wii games and she tried GHIII when I got it.

DeafOfficeWorker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by DeafOfficeWorker » Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:59 pm

[quote="l3eeron";p="49633"]
So if it looks like Im having an off day, its prolly my chick trying to learn how to play.[/quote]

That's kinda like farting and blaming the dog, B. :P

I KID! I KID! *voice of Triumph the Insult Comic Dog

I love my girlfriend, and I appreciate the suggestions...but I'm telling you, it ain't gonna happen. Ask JCOM or Fletch if they think they can get their wives to start gaming. The mere suggestion might get them smacked, or subjected to hysterical laughter at the very least.
[img]http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/pootleshooter/kpsdow.gif[/img]

l3eeron
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by l3eeron » Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:03 pm

lol ok ok ok

you guys caught me...

(obtw, ALWAYS blame the dog)

El Burrito
Villun
Villun

Post by El Burrito » Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:05 pm

Any plans in the works for another villun night? Maybe on IV? I can imagine some epic Warpath runs...

diarmad

Post by diarmad » Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:51 am

[quote="l3eeron";p="49644"]
lol ok ok ok

you guys caught me...

(obtw, ALWAYS blame the dog)
[/quote]

Always blame THE Dog, or DOG? :?

l3eeron
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by l3eeron » Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:13 am

I blame all stinky smells on the dog lol

MrBlah
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by MrBlah » Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:21 am

lol Beeron.... i do my best to burn your butt to the ground the best i can any way.... Fire grilled is always the best :)
Eater of Potatoes, since 2008.

I am driven by two main philosophies: know more today about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you.
― Neil deGrasse Tyson