Masakari
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Masakari » Sat May 01, 2010 10:03 pm

[quote="jim beam";p="239046"]
Masa did nothing of this it was all noah and skelly and I came up with the name. Masa just made the announcement after we told him to stop being lazy. Im glad to hear it was fun stuff came up and I missed it. Next time maybe. Remember masa didnt do it for once
[/quote]Except for the fact that I was the one there switching maps, turning on low gravity, etc. :P
I am the 1%!

Fox_Blaze
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Re: Mystery Shenanigans Night!

Post by Fox_Blaze » Sat May 01, 2010 10:09 pm

[quote="Gearloose";p="239037"]Clay Pigeon's name gave me an idea for another low-gravity shenanigan: skeet-shooting. Snipers on one team, heavies on the other. Heavies earn points by jumping back and forth over a wall, and they're visible to the snipers for about half the jump. Snipers get points ONLY for headshots. Heavies are allowed to shoot back but can't get into the sniping area.

OK, dumb idea - but isn't that half the fun of shenanigans? I forget whether it's the shenan or the igan half.[/quote]

i actually kind of like that idea. But how would i know what's cool and what's not? :P

And what did Jim do in the actual event? I was there for maybe half the time concidering I let Fraulein hog the rest of the event.

I am curious. But let's not snap at eachother now ;) (hmm, kidding of course.) What's more awesome than people teaming together and each getting a little credit. Masa got credit, so does Jim and all others who made this night happen.
Thanks Nerevarine King for the banner!
TVC '10-Hale's Angels (3rd place)
TVC '11-League of Evil Villuns (2nd place)[/spoiler]

black_and_blue
Server Admin
Server Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by black_and_blue » Sat May 01, 2010 10:19 pm

OK I admit it...I thought I didn't like low gravity, but it turned out to be really good fun. Thanks Masa.

Masakari
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Masakari » Sat May 01, 2010 10:33 pm

[quote="black_and_blue";p="239056"]
OK I admit it...I thought I didn't like low gravity, but it turned out to be really good fun. [/quote]That's exactly the point of these events! Glad everyone had fun!
I am the 1%!

NoahTheBoa
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by NoahTheBoa » Sat May 01, 2010 10:53 pm

[quote="Masakari";p="239050"][quote="jim beam";p="239046"]
Masa did nothing of this it was all noah and skelly and I came up with the name. Masa just made the announcement after we told him to stop being lazy. Im glad to hear it was fun stuff came up and I missed it. Next time maybe. Remember masa didnt do it for once
[/quote]Except for the fact that I was the one there switching maps, turning on low gravity, etc. :P[/quote]

Sheesh! Masa always takes all the credit... :roll: but Masa did actually do all the work today...

Sorry I couldn't make it, I was out of the house all day. Glad the shenanigans were enjoyed.

<eVa>Verman
Server Admin
Server Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by <eVa>Verman » Sat May 01, 2010 11:37 pm

Had a good time as well. As a Scout, it was nice to get a birds eye view of the maps with the low grav feature. :old:
Thanks for the effort, guys.