TTHREAZ
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Re: Spy VS Spy II Sign Up

Post by TTHREAZ » Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:43 pm

I would like to formally submit a complaint to the FFS (Federation of Foreign Spies) regarding one Mr. Blah. I watched the surveillance video and spotted a WTF (Willful Tactical Failure) infraction on the part of Mr. Blah when he made the winning capture for the enemy RED team that eventually caused the tie. Had it not been for this capture, the spies of the BLU faction would have won.

I move to expel Mr. Blah from the federation. Thank you for your time.

- TTH.......Stevo

Guardian
Villun
Villun

Ville Awards

Post by Guardian » Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:08 pm

[quote="TTHREAZ";p="148116"]I would like to formally submit a complaint to the FFS (Federation of Foreign Spies) regarding one Mr. Blah. I watched the surveillance video and spotted a WTF (Willful Tactical Failure) infraction on the part of Mr. Blah when he made the winning capture for the enemy RED team that eventually caused the tie. Had it not been for this capture, the spies of the BLU faction would have won.

I move to expel Mr. Blah from the federation. Thank you for your time.

- TTH.......Stevo[/quote]

Dear Mr.TTHREAZ

The FFS has recieved your email but has found that the spy in question, a Mr. Blah was never at fault.

Our double agents were free to anything they wanted because remember, they never really were on your side. We have found they Mr. Blah may have been extending the match in order to extend his "Double agent" status.

We have also found that a Mr. Guardian may have sided more with the Reds because he was heavily convicted on the Blue side thus forcing him to find new allies. We were about to expel him for blowing his cover so earlier but we have found that his new strategy worked more effectively then we had thought.

Guardian and Mr. Blah has been to 00 agent status due to their different successes during the match.

Remember Mr. TTHREAZ, never trust a double agent.

Signed
the FFS

TTHREAZ
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by TTHREAZ » Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:09 pm

Nice try, double agent.

JohnCarterofMars
Everlasting Villun
Everlasting Villun

Ville Awards

Post by JohnCarterofMars » Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:24 am

all this spy backtalk and double agent talk... i don't understand any of it? they sure do know how to dress tho! also I thought that if you didn't remember here is a little ditty about a spy whose name we all know...

[flash width=425 height=344]http://www.youtube.com/v/S3zeLedaFsY&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

Guardian
Villun
Villun

Ville Awards

Post by Guardian » Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:48 am

[quote="TTHREAZ";p="148251"]Nice try, double agent.[/quote]

Lies what are you talking about now let me carry the intel, don't worry I know a shortcut just let me go backwards a bit :D